What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: Now that's the life, I wish I could say that I was still snuggled up in bed at 8:34 this morning.:thud:

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right now Mia is sitting on my lap as I type this. It is physically impossible to be stressed with a cat on your lap. It is also nearly as impossible to get any meaningful work done...

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:bigeyes: Window hunting (for those of you not aware of this behavior, it is similar to window shopping in humans: almost like doing the real thing but not quite... and safer, too).

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tempest is sitting at attention in front of her food bowl waiting for dinner.

Sinbad is sleeping on the crochet afghan I am in the middle of making.

Belit is sleeping on top of a pile of crinkly packing paper.

In about 5 minutes I will get up to make dinner, and Sinbad will start running back and forth between me and his food bowl until I feed him, and Belit will wait until his excited cries change from "give me food" to "yay I have food now" at which point she will get up and walk to her food dish and make quacking sounds until she gets her dinner too.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is almost midnight and Shade is laying on the kitchen floor vent for the cool air blowing. The hotter it gets, the more miserable he is becoming. He is going to be a happy kitty when we switch from fans to air conditioning soon.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its just after lunch and time for a nap.
Greg is enjoying a good stretch in the sun and suggesting a tummy rub is in order.
20180510_123457.jpg
20180510_123443.jpg

Arnold is chasing chipmunks in his dreams

20180510_123639.jpg

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are both sleeping off breakfast, one on the bed behind me and the other on the living room ottoman. As soon as I get up, they will both start begging for lunch.

iamcasey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat is talking to universe right now :lol: she is looking to the sky for so long, maybe bird watching

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Shareena is shut in the bathroom eating her extra meal. The rest of the gang are sitting by the bathroom door just waiting to dash in and grab any leftovers. (Of which there will be none :redtongue:)

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Maggie likes to run around my living room at night so at 3:48 am she ran and jumped on my bed and back down. Scared the sh!$ out of Peaches. She gave a loud screech. I had to shut Maggie out but I could hear her still playing