What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice gift! They already like it. My cats dont care for theirs-water fountain that glowsView attachment 363601
That is quite the contraption. Looks very tall for a water fountain. Do they have to stand on their back feet to drink or is it just the angle of the photo? My two love theirs although it sounds like a big dog drinking when they do because of the flow of water stopping and starting.

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sulking. He likes to settle into the ruffled up covers on my unmade bed, but as usual, I had move him to make the bed and apply the extra towels that keep the fur and potential hairball puke off my comforter. I may have to buy an extra comforter to scrunch up so he can nestle in it.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
That is quite the contraption. Looks very tall for a water fountain. Do they have to stand on their back feet to drink or is it just the angle of the photo? My two love theirs although it sounds like a big dog drinking when they do because of the flow of water stopping and starting.
It is only 5 inches tall. I just took the top off. I think they will like it better

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Even though Boone and Gracie don't like my husband, they love their Christmas gift from him. It's called Floppidy Fish. He got one for each of them. It flops around like a real fish when the cats bat at it.
View attachment 363781View attachment 363782
Both my cats are scared by it lol. I guess it's the motor whirring when the fish flops. Just hates it.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Silver being a gonk and jumped on rivel while she's sleeping. Small one got swatted but kinda deserved. Rivel went back to sleep and silver is doing mischief somewhere else.
Sounds like my cats Maggie and Peaches. Every night Maggie tries to play with her but she doesnt want to Peaches always sleeps with me. If Maggie jumps on Peaches gives a long growl.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like my cats Maggie and Peaches. Every night Maggie tries to play with her but she doesnt want to Peaches always sleeps with me. If Maggie jumps on Peaches gives a long growl.
Last night was not good with Peaches and Maggie. Playing with cats before bed to wear them out does not work for all cats. Playing with Maggie gets her more excited than she already is at night. So tonight I will lock her out til she calms down. Shes 6 years old. As a kitten she was super playful. Still is but not as much