What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't know what she is up to, but probably watching the cockatiels inside or birds outside. Oh, she just jumped up on the end of bed and is now heading towards me and leaving her scent on edges of my laptop. Now she just moved to her window platform and is looking outside, probably looking at birds.♥:silver:🌕🌺🌻

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He wasnt happy when I took it away..lol.
Looked everywhere for it meowing his head off.
Silver Crazy but obviously proud to show you what good mouser he is. And since you probably did not snack on it, does he get to eat them himself? (I mean when you're lookin, of course.) Must be indoor/outdoor cat? Just curious.:bigeyes:🌕:silver:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Silver Crazy but obviously proud to show you what good mouser he is. And since you probably did not snack on it, does he get to eat them himself? (I mean when you're lookin, of course.) Must be indoor/outdoor cat? Just curious.:bigeyes:🌕:silver:
No..I never let him eat any mice/rats he gets..(It was actually was a half grown rat)
Dont want him getting full of worms and also the danger of him eating a rat or mouse that has eaten rat bait
As for an indoor/out door cat..he is outdoor for a pee and a poop (thats when he got the rat) and if I am doing something outdoors, if I am not home he stays indoors of his own choice.
He doesn't roam at all and never more than 10 meters away from me and always in sight or earshot, he uses contact calls when he cant see me..
I take him for walks but that about all he does outdoors except his morning zoomies..

Last edited: