What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Teddy is trying to nap on my bed but Finny is going back and forth between grooming him and biting his gruff while making a mewing sound. Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but Teddy just wants kisses after his vet appointment dang it lol

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, by the way, susanm9006 susanm9006 is that an older Singer sewing machine I see just to the right?

I wish I'd gotten a video of Poppycat earlier, he was running across the yard literally just as fast as he could possibly go. I'm pretty sure he'd seen an early tiny Irish gremlin ;)

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This has been going on for about 40 minutes. No clue what it is about.View attachment 326341
Mingo does that. They are sneaking a look at you like you are prey - if you were and weren't watching, they would ambush you. Mingo does this a lot, and I make a game out of it, by moving my head so he can't see my eyes, then I peek back to make eye contact. Do this a couple of times, and he will race to me, chirping all the way. He knows I'm playing with him.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, by the way, susanm9006 susanm9006 is that an older Singer sewing machine I see just to the right?

I wish I'd gotten a video of Poppycat earlier, he was running across the yard literally just as fast as he could possibly go. I'm pretty sure he'd seen an early tiny Irish gremlin ;)
No, it’s this table that I picked out of a free pile and refinished last summer
40D5AC7B-5313-4FA4-A006-F088D3E5C9E1.jpeg
y

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
sleeping in the much too warm space underneath my legs and the feather down duvet. I tend to keep my place on the chilly side, but always end up sweating under the covers anyway. Puar will come out in a little while like he just walked out of a sauna.