What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lelia's sitting in one of the cubes and staring at me on and off. She's been pretty clingy (for her, not necessarily comparable to other cats) these past couple days.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sophie was having breakfast and Lilith was snuggled on my bed when I left at 530. I'm fairly certain that Lily's in the same spot she was in then and Sophie's off in one of her random napping places.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is meowing for his nighttime raw meal - his internal clock tells him exactly what time it is. :biggrin:

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sleeping somewhere. Probably in the basement. I'm about to go disturb them because while I can sleep without them in my bed I don't want to lol

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
A few minutes ago Jemima was watching Lucca playing with his favorite mousey, and now Lucca is watching Jemima play with her mousey! So funny 😘

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are celebrating the fact that Treasure and Sopdet are alive and not passed like the vet mistakenly told me and they are all off playing and enjoying our 70 degree temps before it gets cold again. They also are celebrating the fact that the birds stopped stealing their food.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Lucca: on the cat tree deviously planning his next ambush of his sister Jemima
Jemima: carrying around and chasing a plastic creamer cap...