What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella is on the patio napping in a little cubby box,Max just came in cause he heard Timmy crunching on treats so he's looking for leftovers(Timmy always leaves some)

Graycie is sleeping in Timmy's spot on the Ottoman because Timmy is sleeping next to me on the couch and Sami is on the high perch atop the Cat Condo on the patio watching the sprinklers drowning the lawn in the pouring rain( idiots here!):sigh:

ObeseChess

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's on the catio, which I am working on rebuilding. I'm currently unemployed and it's been fun to watch her routine. Boy, she sure sleeps a lot!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie meandering around on the back of the couch by me- Sami,Max ,Bella and Timmy are all out in the patio ..... Sami and Timmy sitting on the table looking out at the property while Max and Bella are lying down under it chillaxing..... La Vita e bella ( life is beautiful)

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our 4 new kittens (Fred, Barney, Yoda and Chewy) do 4 things:
1. Play
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. Pee/poop in the litter box

At any one time, all 4 activities are probably taking place.

Crabbysquatch

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Callie is in her cat tree looking out my bedroom window. Emi is sleeping in the cat tree in the living room. Odie and Puca are sleeping in the cat tree downstairs. Minnie keeps coming in the living room and peeking in the kittens cage to see if that vile monster is still in there. Goober the kitten is sprawled out on her bed in her cage. A lively bunch.

tiggerwillow

Meowmy to Tigger and (Queen) Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally eating, tempted them both with tuna for breakfast, think Tigger was too worried by the dog yesterday to eat, not sure if this morning's wee outside of the tray was over the dog, or whether it was her mobility issues again ❤

Crabbysquatch

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Feral kitten we brought in today. Maybe 10-12 weeks. No name yet.

playing with track ball…no playing with crinkle toy…no stepping in his water bowl….no spinning in circles in his bed….no playing with the track ball again…oops there goes the food dish…hopping around in the litter box with toy mouse…back to the track ball…

catloverfromwayback

Servant to the Ofurlords
Top Cat
Purraise
Daisy's also been showing her advanced English skills, from coming out to stare at me (after I said we'd go to bed when this program finishes) ten minutes before the end, to drinking her Osmolax when I said "If you don't drink it I'll have to squirt it down your throat."

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this normal?
That depends- is this a cat newly introduced to the home? Is there a new cat and this is a resident? Need some info to know what the reason is that kitty is laying in the litter box whether it's a typical behavioral response or not..... there can be an underlying health condition and many reasons a cat would feel secure in a soiled litter box

Is it " normal" ?- I wouldn't say it's "normal" behavior but " normal" for a cat that was in a small cage in a shelter for an extended period of time and newly introduced to an unfamiliar place and feeling Comforted by familiarity.....and a few other scenarios where this would be a normal and " temporary" thing

You should probably start a thread in "Cat Behavior" to discuss the details