What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

FrazzledMumbly

Max's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Chowing down on half a can of Poultry Platter Friskies (waiting on late delivery of this month's stash of Fancy Feast) after howling for me when he realized I'd arrived home and hadn't come upstairs to give him his mandatory I Left And Missed You smooches and dinner first thing. Theory that I have a half-dog-half-cat is holding up.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie is on her tal; cat tree settled down now i thinkmy first day home after getting discharged today from that skiled nursning place made me so happy she remembers me i think. she has been following me all over meowing at me no purring yet or being affectionate. still coming to me when i call her name :lol: :lol:might have a bit of brown nosing to her before she gets back to normal:rolleyes3:i gotta alot of making up to do for gf and graycie:flail:maybe i can feed gf kitty treats to

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
graycie is on her tal; cat tree settled down now i thinkmy first day home after getting discharged today from that skiled nursning place made me so happy she remembers me i think. she has been following me all over meowing at me no purring yet or being affectionate. still coming to me when i call her name :lol: :lol:might have a bit of brown nosing to her before she gets back to normal:rolleyes3:i gotta alot of making up to do for gf and graycie:flail:maybe i can feed gf kit treats to
Raaaaaaaay! Welcome back!!