What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh but no, they’ve each been awake a couple of hours today! They’ve even run around under the bed and jumped onto the cat tree! I don’t know how they manage it.
Are your girls really needy ? By wanting your undivided attention constantly while their awake. My younger boy "Jackpot " is one of those. He's the Alpha Male. Very talkative, the naughtiest . When wanting to sleep either searches my lap, legs or a nearby position on the sofa like tonight.

Attachments

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are your girls really needy ? By wanting your undivided attention constantly while their awake. My younger boy "Jackpot " is one of those. He's the Alpha Male. Very talkative, the naughtiest . When wanting to sleep either searches my lap, legs or a nearby position on the sofa like tonight.
Daisy’s definitely like that. If she’s awake she requires my presence. Sitting in the lounge isn’t good enough unless she’s on my lap, and she’d really rather I was on the bed with her (ie take the quarter of the width she leaves when she’s planted in the middle). Phoebe’s very affectionate too but less clingy.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The problem is we evolved too quickly. Yes we are bipedal, have fairly large brains and opposable thumbs but our lower backs and bladders didn’t adjust in time to fit a cat‘s needs.
Now that would be interesting - what humans would look like if we had evolved for maximum feline convenience.