What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes but wolf spiders are poisonous. I know it feels like a bee sting if they get people. Don't know happens with cats being they are so small. I guess since no one texted or called me saying Boone is in trouble, he got it before it got him. I suppose Gracie could have done it but I doubt it. Boone is more of the hunter and Gracie shows up to the party too late in most cases.

Update... :shocked:
Are wolf spiders harmful to cats? Bite. Fatal to dogs and cats within 1 hour; no serious reactions reported from bites to humans, even to children.
Wow that's lucky. I would have a heart attack

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
PXL_20211005_150500832.jpg

Bought them a water fountain. It took her a few hours before she actually learned how to drink from it lol.

Rivel is less interested, but i initially bought it for her because she drink less in general so i thought buying a fountain would encourage her to drink more.

I do mix more water into her food, while silver likes the solid, chunky pate texture instead of the mushy ones. At this point i dont know if rivel just got enough water from the food or something. Either way wouldn't hurt.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found the half wall at the top of the stairs had dirt marks on top. I guess one of them had a poopster on one of their feet. Chesterfield is all upset at me because I cleaned it up with disinfectant and now it smells funny. He's sitting on the counter top next to the wall, whining at me and giving me the stink eye.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm soaking my old bones in a tub of hot water while listening to an Audible book when my wife comes home from work. She walks into the bathroom and says "Did you know the back door was open?"

With a sinking feeling, I get out and dress without toweling off and ask "Where's Belle?"

"I don't know." We search the entire house, calling "Belle, come!" She's nowhere to be found.

We have a routine when we feed Belle. Before placing her dish down, we call her with "Belle, come!" and hold out a hand with a finger extended. She doesn't get fed until she touches her nose to the finger. Then we tell her "Belle, follow," and have her follow us to where she's being fed for that meal. I hope she hears us call and will come. But a weather front is rolling in and if she's outside, I don't know how she'll take the rain and heavy winds that are sure to follow.

I run out of the house and leave the door open in case she comes back. Fat rain drops start falling and the wind is already stiff. We have old trees around and in a storm, branches are always breaking off and falling. I run into our neighbor. He's out by the hay shed, getting ready to run an errand in his pickup. "The wind blew open the back door and I can't find Belle."

"I'll keep an eye out for her. Maybe she'll come back at feeding time."

I thank him and widen my search, still calling. I force myself to take a deep breath and be calm. If she hears panic in my voice, she won't answer. "She'll be ok," tell myself. "She'll come back.

I find a garden snake and catch it, thinking I'll show it to my wife- and take my mind off worrying about Belle. She grew up a country girl and likes all animals.

I go back into the house to show off the snake and in from he living room comes Belle, wondering what all the fuss is.

I take the snake outside and let it go, shut the back door and fix Belle supper. "Belle, come." I hold out a finger. She touches her nose to it and with relief, I set her dish down.

Rotten cat...

Last edited:

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All in hiding and having a sulk.
Rupert my little foster went to his furever home today and then I got a call to say there was a kitten that had been dumped in a wheelie bin……
So new foster in town….. the others not so happy.
He’s black and white and very dirty. Lucky to be found as the lady that found him was going on holiday today…
Name pending, maybe something to do with bins? (Oscar or Binx? Silo or Garbo? ) hmmmmmmmm
In Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul, someone named a cat she rescued from a dumpster Oscar after the Sesame Street character because of his location. Fortunately he was not a grouchy cat.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gracie loves the tunnel they got for Christmas last year. She has to run through it whenever she goes in or out of my room. She will also hide in it and wait for Boone to come and do a sneak attack on him.
They take turn hiding and ambushing each other lol. I had to put it inside the cabinet because they keep playing with it and i am ahout to go to bed

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eating breakfast...
20211009_081344.jpg

Well.. that didn't take long. Pretty much as much time as it took me to walk back to my room and post that they were eating. :lol: Started on the litter boxes and heard the door creak open with two little heads popping through.
20211009_081846.jpg

Last edited: