What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got a little cube shaped end table with drawers I keep cat supplies in- treats, extra toys, flea medicine and grooming brush. Our morning routine is, I get up, follow Belle to Tiger Country brushing, play and breakfast. Belle doesn't just lie down to be petted or brushed. She flops over on her side and her body hits the floor with a solid thump!

Today, Belle ran to the middle of the rug and stood, watching intently as I opened the drawer. After I pulled out her brush, she waited until I slid the drawer back in place and timed it so her body thumped the floor the same time the drawer thumped shut.

jamie_02

1 kitty ; 1 year old cat named quinn <3
Young Cat
Purraise
quinn is sleeping on my lap while i watch legally blonde, i wonder if i’ll be able to watch it in full without her wanting to play, which of course, i’ll be fine with because she’s too damn cute when playing :cloud9:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine lol. Whenever i am going to the toilet rivel always follow. Silver do it sometimes to go and roost inside my pants , but she doesn't follow if the bathroom is wet as she dislikes wet paws.
I usually have visitors if I don't shut the door tightly. If the door is shut, they wait outside the door for me to finish.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Belle is in her favorite bed at the top of her cat condo, meowing in her sleep. At first, I thought it was just adorable (which it is). When I remembered cats only meow to humans, I realized it was so much more and I wonder what she's dreaming about us.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:its how i find her every morning 4 am or sousingthe back rest on the couch as a pillow since its about an inch or two high than one of the lounge spots on her tree:lol:doesnt wake up to eat until i make lots of noise getting my coffee taking my medications etc:lol:time to watch gf sleeping now

Attachments

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rivel is upset because i washed the sofa covers. She's sleeping upstairs becuase the scent She's been building off for months are gone 🤣

Or it's because i ate KFC without giving her some. She's sleeping upstairs because at this hour. she usually sleeps here on the couch while i play games or read my novels.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rivel is upset because i washed the sofa covers. She's sleeping upstairs becuase the scent She's been building off for months are gone 🤣

Or it's because i ate KFC without giving her some. She's sleeping upstairs because at this hour. she usually sleeps here on the couch while i play games or read my novels.
The nerve of you to do either of those things to poor Rivel!! :lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eating breakfast but so far since being up for almost an hour, they have chased each other around, wrestled, and left some deposits in the litter box.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cringing in a corner on top of a cabinet in the basement. My sons are over for a long overdue visit and Belle doesn't like strangers in her house. I'm going to have to pull her out and close off that space. She's got other, healthier places to be.