What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm in the basement, laying on the couch, watching SEAL Team with one arm dangling off the side. Belle sneaks in and I feel her teeth brush my fingers, then something wet being pressed into them. Curious as to what's going on, I lift my hand to see Belle has placed a piece of sisal rope in my hand and is waiting, bright eyed and ready to spring, for me to play with her.

Naturally, I oblige.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine are at home, waiting for me to come back. I'm in a restaurant having an early dinner and reporting my power outage to DTE Energy. They usually don't mind storms, but this one was bad enough that when I got home, they were sitting with crazy eyes and their ears flat. Some treats made them feel better.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
To give the small plot of cat grass a bit of sunshine without getting burned up,I set a small book case by the south windows where Belle likes to sit and watch the bird. There are trees on that side of the house giving good shade. The windows are in Tiger Country (the dining room) and tonight, when we sat to eat our supper, I placed Belle's dish on the book case. I did this so we could eat as a family and to let her know it's ok for her to be up there.

She jumped up, took a few bites, then dropped back to the floor to eat her mouthful of food. She jumped up again, took a few bites and once more dropped to the floor to eat her mouthful of food. She did this repeatedly until her dish was empty. I told her eating like that was a lot of work. She paid me no mind.

Paul9856

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Belle is walking around complaining that we are not letting her into the bedrooms, Aza is sulking because somewhere in the apartment is an Intruder (TM) and Cora, the new girl who is the reason for the above is probably curled up asleep on my wife's bed

Introductions are proceeding extremely slowly, Cora loves us like crazy but is not happy about belle or Aza and it seems the feeling is mutual

Paul
Kiev

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Lily scuttled into the living room and is hiding by my legs. What in the world? My husband came in and said a large doe and two fawns walked so close to the study window that Lily could have reached out a paw and touched them from her cat tree. You’d have thought she saw Godzilla out there! :lol:

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brought home some flea market treasures and now two of 'em are quarreling over who gets to sit in the box. I think Chesterfield won.