What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apollo is walking around yelling at me because I made him get out of the laundry room. He ran in and tried to hide when I was getting towels out of the dryer. If I do not notice he is in the laundry room he will hide and get closed in the room. He will then take a nap for a few hours and wake us up yelling to be let out. Also there is no litter box food or water in the laundry room. I also keep the TP stored in the laundry room and he will shred it if he is in there unsupervised.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Guests left two hours ago, but Willow just came out of hiding. Too many people, too much noise, she wanted to make sure they were really gone before coming out.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH went up to bed so Carleton came into the room and peeped at me. It's his way of saying, "hey, aren't you going up to bed too?" :biggrin:

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning. The two munchkins have spent the early morning hrs playing with a ball made from plastic bags stuffed in a plastic bag and knotted shut so it is all crinkly sounding.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both sitting by the French doors in my parents' library, watching the resident cat try to get into the room to play.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
We are having post holiday regression going on. Willow is hiding every time I go near, won’t eat unless I am sitting in a room away from her food, and doing all her napping in her secret basement hideaway, all behaviors that she had finally seemed to have given up this year. Sigh

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jade is looking out the favorite window in the living room/lounge, Sully is napping on the bed, Piccolo is playing in the tub, and I hear someone in the litter box so that most be Amber, however as I type this, Piccolo has now come to sit on me and inspect what I'm doing, and Amber has joined Jade in the window.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton is where else? In bed sleeping on our flannel sheets. :sleepycat:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Doing the same thing she does every day at this time - sit near my chair, stare at me and occasionally reach up, tap my arm and whine a little. It is 2:30, her dinner is no earlier than 3:00. It never works but she tries every day.

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I mean, you have to applaud her tenacity, one just doesn't know until she tries...every day. It might be today that you realize how foolish you've been in "forgetting" to feed her on time... she must train you and you are slow to learn, clearly! Know your place, hooman! :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lelia is loafing on the mantel of our fake fireplace watching me type this on my laptop.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Post-meal fish flake hunt. Just finished her midnight snack and this ends the meal time and gives her some exercise.
FA7EAC8F-4AE7-47ED-8039-BB4A2CBD0F99.jpeg