What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most hilarious thing I have seen in a while happened this morning. Boone was chasing Gracie playfully and Gracie ran into the bathroom and jumped into the tub. Boone sat by the curtain waiting for her. When she jumped out and went to leave, he lightly swatted her on her backside. šŸ¤£

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Most hilarious thing I have seen in a while happened this morning. Boone was chasing Gracie playfully and Gracie ran into the bathroom and jumped into the tub. Boone sat by the curtain waiting for her. When she jumped out and went to leave, he lightly swatted her on her backside. šŸ¤£
He's really playful,isn't he .. reminds me a lot of Timmy,don't really know how to play and can get hissy and swatty when the chase " prey' instinct is triggered by Graycies motion..... Funny creatures,aren't they?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I tried giving Carleton a new wet food and he gobbled it up. :yess: He's napping on a full tummy now.:zzzcat:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone thinks he is trapped downstairs. He ran down there when I was vacuuming and now thinks that he will get in trouble if Gracie sees him down there. However, Gracie is upstairs and has no idea Boone is even down there. All he had to do is come upstairs and Gracie would never be the wiser.

eevans3373

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was making dinner and Samantha hooked my dinner plate with her claws and pulled the dish off the shelf onto the floor. Broken dish. Food all over the floor. No dinner for me.

Lennybells

Iā€™m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat is staring out the window. As usual. Nosy littleā€¦:lol: