What are you watching/streaming?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
furmonster mom furmonster mom I really liked Three Pines. It took me a while to get into it, but I thought it was a good series. I really like Louise Penny. Sad that there won't be another season.

Still working on Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.

[/URL]

"The time has come: HBO Max and Discovery Plus are merging to create a combined streaming service called “Max.” During an event Wednesday, Warner Bros. Discovery announced the new service will launch on May 23rd and cost up to $19.99 per month with two cheaper tiers priced at $15.99 and $9.99.

While the regular HBO Max app will go away completely and automatically update to Max on May 23rd, Discovery Plus will remain as a standalone option that retains the same $4.99 per month price with ads or $6.99 per month without. Warner Bros. Discovery will automatically migrate HBO Max users, their profiles, watch histories, and billing information over to the new service."

I'm paying $4.99 monthly now for D+ and I don't want MAX. At least not right now. As I understand it, MAX will not have all of the D+ shows, just a selected few.
Oof I'm glad you shared this. We have Discover Plus and watch that a lot. I do not want HBO under any circumstances. I'm glad I can still have it as a stand alone.

We watch the Skinwalker Ranch show. DH has been watching Stan Lee's Superhumans but I'm only watching occasionally. A couple have just been "too much" for me. :lol:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oof I'm glad you shared this. We have Discover Plus and watch that a lot. I do not want HBO under any circumstances. I'm glad I can still have it as a stand alone.

We watch the Skinwalker Ranch show. DH has been watching Stan Lee's Superhumans but I'm only watching occasionally. A couple have just been "too much" for me. :lol:
I didn't know this either. I have the ad free Discovery +. I will be keeping it as is. I have no need to add HBO.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lately:

Survivor
The Masked Singer
Season 53 of Sesame Street
The two Care Bears movies
The 1980s My Little Pony
The 1980s Care Bears TV series
Random Christmas specials

And my husband and I are slowly making our way through the Mandalorian season 3 (not as impressed as with the first two seasons) and Party Down

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I finished Skinwalker Ranch last night and then watched the current season on OnDemand. I'm caught up.
Now to figure out something else. I may continue with Good Eats for a while on D+.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just started HBOMax. I have only watched a couple of documentaries. I got the cheapest one, limited ads. There are very few ads nothing like what there is on live TV. I paid for a year because of the discount, it is two free months, $99.99 a year. I am still a long way away from giving up cable but I can see it as a possibility which I couldn't before.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently the only one I'm watching that's not on 'spring break' is 'From'. Waiting on others to come back with a new season.
Quantum Leap - didn't think I'd like it because I loved Sam and Al, but this isn't a reboot, it's a continuation.
The Ark
La Brea
The Orville
Resident Alien - one day the next season will come
Doctor Who - Tennant is back for a mini series
I'm sure there are others I'm waiting for, just can't remember them right now
I heard they're working on another season of Good Omens....

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Slowly catching up on the Star Wars universe with Andor.
Finally finished Rings of Power; very high production value, but felt like it was a bit slow in places.
Carnival Row, and Shadow and Bone are in queue, but waiting on hubby’s schedule to open up a bit more.

I picked up FUBAR last night, it’s tropey and amusing, though I feel like the script is awkward in some places.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
cheesy chick flicks on Lifetime Movie Network
reruns of Law and Order Special Victims Units
reruns of sitcoms

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I started an excellent movie last night, Women Talking, on MGM+, which we receive free with our cable provider. It is set in an unspecified male dominated religious community where the women are trying to decide what they want to do following a number of sexual assaults. Not a lot of action, just great dialog about womanhood and power, or lack thereof. I will finish it up tonight.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just started watching the first Conjuring movie. I actually haven't seen any of them. I have to be in the mood to watch these kinds of movies so I haven't seen a lot of them. If I like it and stay in the mood I might watch another one in the series.