What are you watching/streaming?

catlikesbusiness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I finished watching it recently, I was mostly interested to see Sharon Van Etten act but she doesn't have many scenes. It's interesting, a pity that it didn't get renewed, I felt it was going somewhere. I won't spoil anything for you, hope you enjoy it.
thank you, I like it so far :blush:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Still watching Mysteries of the Deep (Jeremy Wade). Started the second season this past weekend. On D+

I'm getting ready to get Paramount+ for a month. Bob (co-worker) and I want to start watching season 3 of Evil. And then I'll see what else is on P+. I'll pay for P+ for the month and supply munchies. He'll pay for a couple pizzas. It works. We did that last year for season 2. I wanted to wait until football season was over because.....well, football. Doing something else during football season is almost sacrilegious with all the men in my life: husband, son, brother, friends. Rick won't watch Evil, so we'll hang out in the Shed and then Rick will join us for pizza.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I
Still watching Mysteries of the Deep (Jeremy Wade). Started the second season this past weekend. On D+

I'm getting ready to get Paramount+ for a month. Bob (co-worker) and I want to start watching season 3 of Evil. And then I'll see what else is on P+. I'll pay for P+ for the month and supply munchies. He'll pay for a couple pizzas. It works. We did that last year for season 2. I wanted to wait until football season was over because.....well, football. Doing something else during football season is almost sacrilegious with all the men in my life: husband, son, brother, friends. Rick won't watch Evil, so we'll hang out in the Shed and then Rick will join us for pizza.
I got P+ for the Star Trek stuff. I really cannot wait to watch Season 3 of Picard. It is supposed to be a continuation of The Next Generation.. same crew-- but older, wiser(?), and some intrigue. It will be so good to see TNG back together. I do not think it would be necessary to watch the previous 2 seasons of Picard; because this is a completely different storyline.
Riker, Geordie, Worf, Deanna, and Dr Crusher are all back-- older..

I am going to wait a few weeks before I start watching it. I want to do ST marathon.