What are you watching/streaming?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last weekend, my husband found this weird movie called The Menu for us to watch. It was black comedy/horror, but I didn't necessarily see the comedy. But it was intriguing, I guess.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently streaming Soap on Tubi. If you are not familiar with that show, it was late 70s early 80s, they did 4 seasons. It's a take off on the daytime soaps, and I loved it back then and still do like it a lot now. I'm on season 3. Unfortunately, I remember they ended season 4 on a cliffhanger and didn't renew it for another season. Made me very uphappy.

Soap (TV series) - Wikipedia

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Currently streaming Soap on Tubi. If you are not familiar with that show, it was late 70s early 80s, they did 4 seasons. It's a take off on the daytime soaps, and I loved it back then and still do like it a lot now. I'm on season 3. Unfortunately, I remember they ended season 4 on a cliffhanger and didn't renew it for another season. Made me very uphappy.

Soap (TV series) - Wikipedia
I loved Soap, especially Richard Mulligan. He was wonderful on the show. I still watch it sometimes when I find it on one of the cable channels late at night.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you have a laptop, you can just go to tubitv.com and watch there. That's what I did to see old episodes of the Masked Singer.
When I moved into assisted living I gave up my laptop and my sister talked me into getting a GrandPad from Consumer Cellular. I can go to Youtube and watch a TV show but I don't think I can stream an individual show.