What are you watching/streaming?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been watching Rehab Addict on Amazon Prime. I love that show. Watching old homes be restored to their former glory is very satisfying.

Season 2 of The Kardashians just started on Thursday so I have that too much to Lilith's dismay. :lol:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nearly at the end of series 7 of New Tricks, which I’ve watched many, many times. I have the first seven series box set. Didn’t like the later series, especially after the original cast left. Series 7 ended on a great high, perfect way to bow out imo. Though I did like Brian and Esther setting up as private detectives later on.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching the local NBC affiliate Morning news from 5AM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Nearly at the end of series 7 of New Tricks, which I’ve watched many, many times. I have the first seven series box set. Didn’t like the later series, especially after the original cast left. Series 7 ended on a great high, perfect way to bow out imo. Though I did like Brian and Esther setting up as private detectives later on.
Rick loved New Tricks. He agrees about the changes with the newer cast. But he really liked that series.

I finally finished Ghost Hunters Classics and started in on Ghost Nation on D+. Well, I "watch" it while playing Wordscapes on my iPad.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm watching Masked Singer, Survivor, and House of the Dragon, and I'm going to have my husband download this season's Dancing with the Stars for me.

And college football on Saturdays.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watching the TV movie "The Last King Of Scotland ". It wasn't the movie I thought it would be. I still found was interesting.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I am going to start watching of my recorded series from PBS: Call the Midwife. Their Christmas special (:shocked:). will be coming out. I should be done with the series in a few weeks. IF, I start.. Goal is to be done by Thanksgiving.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I am going to start watching of my recorded series from PBS: Call the Midwife. Their Christmas special (:shocked:). will be coming out. I should be done with the series in a few weeks. IF, I start.. Goal is to be done by Thanksgiving.
I've heard good things about that! Check in and tell us what you think.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard good things about that! Check in and tell us what you think.
I have watched this series since it's inception.❤ I absolutely love it. ❤The writing.. OMG.. the actors-- amazing storylines,.
The writers are top notch. The atmosphere is so appropriate to the times. It makes you wish you knew these characters, personally. You fall in love with them-- are happy for their triumphs, sad for their defeats, and love.. that is the main theme.. acceptance, love, trying to make the best out of bad situations. Such a good series!!

Makes you feel good at the end--with many a tear being shed. It is so well done. You really get to know the characters. Yes, they keep introducing new ones, which you almost immediately get to love. Each season is a year in time, beginning in England, (dockside village) during the 50's.. It is a lovely series.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bored with What was on TV. So watched a prerecorded Hallmark Christmas Movie called "Christmas Connection ".

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We’ve been streaming several French murder mystery series: Captain Marleau (what a bizarre main character!), Magellan, The Art of Crime, and, currently, Blood of the Vine.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Quantum Leap... both the original with Scott Bakula-- the best--- and the new remake of it. It kind of grows on you.. I just love the original.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A pre recorded movie called " The Fifth Element" starring Bruce Willis.