What are you watching/streaming?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am streaming the last season of NCIS LA... mindless... before I start streaming another Star Trek show or the Quantum Leap series, which I recorded....

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
before I start streaming another Star Trek show or the Quantum Leap series, which I recorded....
Wait,,, they rebooted Quantum Leap? I wish they would quit ruining the classics with remakes. Shows like Charmed, Macgyver, Roswell were great for a reason. Quit rebooting the good ones.
(If they reboot Highlander or SG1 I will cry)

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just looked. She may be watching the original, but there is a reboot. Starts in September.
ARRRRRGGGHH.
Just make something original would you.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I watched Closed for Storm recently. A documentary on Amazon Prime about Six Flags New Orleans. It closed due to Katrina and still sits abandoned today. Right now I'm watching Mega Disasters on Prime as well. A documentary series about the history and possible future of natural disasters.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
scrolling through an anime site to find somthing to watch i have ac on its below 70 now nside time sprawl out on the couch with a blanket and graycie to doze off watching anime on my laptop.well maintenace guy just got here to fix the leak under bathroom sink so now my plans for a nap are ruined since i have to watch graycie she is just to nosey has to sniff each and every one of them anytime they come over getting in the way etc.they must all be exposed to other animals and have their scents on their clothes since she is never like that with other people who come inside our domain

Last edited:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Wait,,, they rebooted Quantum Leap? I wish they would quit ruining the classics with remakes. Shows like Charmed, Macgyver, Roswell were great for a reason. Quit rebooting the good ones.
(If they reboot Highlander or SG1 I will cry)
Yes, it is the Original Quantum Leap Series.. I just love it.. a Classic!

Quantum leap reboot?
I thought artiemom was streaming the original
Yes, again.. there is a Quantum Leap reboot scheduled for debut in September.. I do not know about this.. Neither Scott Bakula (Sam) or Al are in this one.. not even a mention of their characters.. I am not sure..
I will watch a couple of episodes; but, not having good vibes about it.
I hate reboots.. Just leave the Classics alone....

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Alchamy of Souls wrapped up as epically as expected, and with a cliffhanger. Very well done
The Extraordinary Attorney Woo ended on a great feel good note. Should be interesting where they decide to go with it in the future.

I added Echoes to my list, out of curiosity. So far, it’s a typical small town mystery with a twin twist. Only second episode so far, there have been many hints of future complications.

I’m also eyeing the new season of Locke & Key.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Quantum Leap.. it is streaming on Peacock! all of it, before the reboot begins, Sept 19..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Got an email from Hulu. Their ad-supported plan is increasing to $7.99 as of October 10. Rick said he wants to keep it as there are a few shows that he still wants to watch.