What are you watching/streaming?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I was watching Pluto station on my Firestick. Saw the ending of Star Trek and Beyond. I was shockingly surprised they had the new Star Trek series on it; Strange New Worlds. Really surprising, because it was excleusicfe to Paramount+.
I guess Pluto is now owned by Paramount?? Who knew?

They did have advertisements which did break into the continuity of the show.. but I did really like it.

Going to have to re-watch it, on Paramount +, without the commercials.... I got Paramount + especially for all the Star Trek stuff.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night I started watching, the new limited series on Paramount +. I forget the name of it, but it is about the makings of
THE GODFATHER.... wow... lots of wheeling and dealing and mafia in the makings of this film... Wow...
Interesting..

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We finished Severance today and I basically need season 2 out yesterday. Sooo good.

We also watched the first episode of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and I have Stranger Things season 4 to start watching during naptime.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
I’ve been watching some of the Korean shows on Netflix: Tomorrow, Bulgasal, Uncanny Counter… all finished
Also finished recent Outlander season and Ghost in the Shell

Currently in cue: Dark Crystal, Trollhunters, Dragon’s Edge
I’ve been thinking of switching to some cop/detective fare

Can’t do any Star Wars without hubby, and he’s traveling for work for pretty much the entire month.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Earlier this year I discovered three seasons of Battle of the Block, where HGTV stars compete to design identical houses room by room. Light watching and Interesting, I loved it. I discovered yesterday that there are two seasons of a nearly identical series, Battle of the beach, so about nine hours to binge watch.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a good series! hard to turn the TV off.
The books are better. And season 5 started getting pretty ridiculous imo, though the first couple seasons were really good.

Oh, and I'm currently watching Stranger Things 4 and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
The books are better. And season 5 started getting pretty ridiculous imo, though the first couple seasons were really good.

Lari Lari i have started collecting the books but have yet to read them

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished part 1 of season 4 of Stranger Things and can't wait for part 2! I enjoyed it way more than season 3.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished part 1 of season 4 of Stranger Things and can't wait for part 2! I enjoyed it way more than season 3.
Glad to hear that - I wasn’t all that crazy about season three and was debating whether I would watch season 4.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree the books are better. I watched the first two seasons, started to watch the third and gave it up.

I'm currently streaming the Orville on Hulu. I'm just getting into Season 3.