What are you watching/streaming?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We watched the first half of Ken Burns's Benjamin Franklin documentary on PBS. What an interesting man! Not always admirable when it came to his personal life, but so amazing otherwise.
Tobermory Tobermory I wanted to watch that and forgot about it. You might like New Tricks, another British detective series. They bring older, retired detectives in to work on cold cases. I think it was originally on PBS from 2003 to 2015. Rick started watching it, I think, on Prime. He really liked it.

Right now I'm watching the second season of Picard on Paramount+. I'm a big Captain Picard fan.
My friend and I just finished the second season of Evil....it was good!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My son and I just finished 'Upload' and 'Resident Alien'.
Both are great. Upload is pretty original for a show, although not an original thought for people who believe in the simulation theory. Resident Alien is not an original idea, but done better than any other like it. And it's very funny.
Now I need something else.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I started Netflix's Is It Cake?

It was something, lol. And I will probably watch the rest.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been wondering if I should watch that. :lol:
I mean, my husband says I have terrible taste in TV, and I enjoyed it, so take it with a grain of salt.

I loved the cakes, but the host is a bit much, even for me. And I like Ken Jeong in the Masked Singer, so. :lol:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you like Ken Jeong then you should watch Community. You can't go wrong with the comedy duo of Ken Jeong and Chevy Chase.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I started watching a sub-titled series from Turkey. I think the name is Midnight at the Pera Palace. It is a time traveler story set in the time of Turkey's independence from the British Empire--1919... I got hooked on it..

I was thinking of watching the cake series, but the host appeared to be too much for me..
That was a good call.. If she is anything like Ken Jeong.. then I am out....

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and are are now three episodes into Severance. It's so intriguing! I'm really curious to see where they're going with it.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished binging the last 2 seasons of Outlander for Free!! It was a Free Watchathon week, so I took advantage of it!
It was kind of repetitive seeing Claire and Jamie with all and I mean all the problems, threats to their lives.. but..I kept on.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Lari Lari I finished Is it Cake and the Host was super annoying! I moved on to Bake or Break after that. I am embarassed to say what I am currently watching. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari I finished Is it Cake and the Host was super annoying! I moved on to Bake or Break after that. I am embarassed to say what I am currently watching. :lol:
He was pretty awful, but the cakes were cool looking, at least.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't get Starz to watch Outlander this time around. And, you know, I didn't really miss it. Now that the season is over, I'll get Starz for one month and binge the season, then drop it again. Good for a rainy weekend.