What are you watching/streaming?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Live kitty cam at a pet store's huge indoor catio with adoptable cats :lovecat2: The live cam is only on from 11am to 9pm. It doesn't look like they have too many cats at the moment. Or the cats could just be hiding out of view of the cameras.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I watched it a couple of weeks ago on BBC. Of course it was great, it was David Tennant.
He’s terrific, isn’t he! I thought they also did a great job of casting the other characters, too.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one more episode of "Around the World in 80 Days', left to watch.. I also have a few more Grantchester to watch.
And then, "All Creatures Great and Small"

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally got into Ted Lasso. Didn’t get far before quitting it last time.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I watched the last episode of Around the World..... This afternoon, the last 2 seasonal episodes of Grantchester... Man, I really like that show...

I have been glued to CNN And MSNBC due to the War in Ukraine.... captivating.. and frightening.... and so amazing to see all the residents turning into soldiers... warriors.. The President of Ukraine, Zelensky is a true HERO...... Yes....

So Proud of Poland, for taking them in.... welcoming them... some into their own homes.... Yes, I am of Polish Heritage....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We are watching "The Girl from Plainville" on Hulu and watched a few episodes of "Only Murders in the Building".

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm re-watching Bizarre Foods on Amazon Prime. I'm also watching Welcome to Flatch. It's on Amazon Prime. It's a mockumentary based on a British show. It's OK. I'm a big Trailer Park Boys fan and to me that is the gold standard of mockumentaries. I was expecting more from this show but it's OK. Welcome to Flatch - Wikipedia

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just started Bridgerton's new series and am also watching The Kingdom, The Sinner and Top Boy on Netflix.

I like watching kdramas and am currently watching Business Proposal.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I have a lot of things to view on my DVR ... Somehow, I keep returning back to Star Trek .... sigh...
Voyager, Last night was Star Trek The Movie; The Next Generation--depending on how many times I have seen the episode.. Need to get the latest season of Discovery and Picard..... I am just a Senior Trekkie.....

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We watched the first half of Ken Burns's Benjamin Franklin documentary on PBS. What an interesting man! Not always admirable when it came to his personal life, but so amazing otherwise.

We've also started the new season of Good Karma Hospital, another show I really enjoy.

Before that, we watched the four episodes of a new British detective series: The Chelsea Detective. Creative stories, but another reason I liked it was because the four detectives all got along with one another. Treated one another with respect, humor and affection. A nice change from some of the other detective shows where the detectives are always sarcastic, snarky, and jabbing at each other.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We watched the first half of Ken Burns's Benjamin Franklin documentary on PBS. What an interesting man! Not always admirable when it came to his personal life, but so amazing otherwise.

We've also started the new season of Good Karma Hospital, another show I really enjoy.

Before that, we watched the four episodes of a new British detective series: The Chelsea Detective. Creative stories, but another reason I liked it was because the four detectives all got along with one another. Treated one another with respect, humor and affection. A nice change from some of the other detective shows where the detectives are always sarcastic, snarky, and jabbing at each other.
I was pleasantly surprised how good the Ben Franklin Documentary was. I saw it on Monday night on PBS.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I was pleasantly surprised how good the Ben Franklin Documentary was. I saw it on Monday night on PBS.
It was so good!! At first, I did too think it would be, but.... It was so good.... Ken Burns strikes again!!!!

Would love them to show ti on our building's tv station...