What are you watching/streaming?

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started the first season on Britbox. I'm not sure if I like it yet.
I've watched a few episodes if "All animals great and small". While I enjoyed viewing them. I'm not sure that I want to purchase the entire series.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick told me to re-subscribe to Discovery+. I really did enjoy watching it.....when it worked. He told me to try it again.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I started recording the Janet Jackson documentary but haven't watched it yet.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just Started with Miracle Workers Season 1: What in God's Name. I watched Season 3 when it was on (Oregon Trail) and liked it. Just found out it's on HBO Max,

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We watched the Netflix movie "Don't Look Up" last night. I'm not going to comment, particularly about the ending since it would give it away, but if you watch it, be sure to fast forward through the credits at the end. There are two additional short segments you won't want to miss!

Last week, we watched "Under the Vines" on Acorn. There are six episodes. It really grew on me, and I became attached to the characters by the end. And I really liked the opening theme song, "Wintergreen," by the East Pointers. It's a Canadian group, I think.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just started watching Ozark after meaning to have started it last year! Good so far. I watch a lot of Korean language dramas too, my current watch is Bulgalsal and I'm going to move on to All of Us Are Dead soon, which seems to be a hit with Western audiences so far.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just started watching Ozark after meaning to have started it last year! Good so far. I watch a lot of Korean language dramas too, my current watch is Bulgalsal and I'm going to move on to All of Us Are Dead soon, which seems to be a hit with Western audiences so far.
Me too. Just on the second episode.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
  • Hmmm, well, I mentioned in another thread that I'm finally to the last season of The Dead Files on D+. I'm on Ep 5 of season 14. I'll probably switch over to Ghost Hunters next. Or maybe a cooking show; I could work on Good Eats again....love AB.
  • I also watched the first season of Reacher on Prime. It was excellent.
  • Greyhound with Tom Hanks is excellent! On AppleTV+.
  • Rick is waiting for the third season of Jack Ryan to hit Prime. He really likes the show.
  • And I'm waiting for Outlander to hit Starz on March 6. Although I'm seriously considering waiting until the whole season drops and then binging it over a weekend. That way, I'd only have Starz for a week or so, maybe a trial. Or, at the most, a month. The only reason I get Starz is for Outlander.
  • The weekend after the Super Bowl, Bob is coming down to watch the second season of Evil with me on P+. I'll get it for the trial period, then kill it. I've been waiting a long time to watch Evil.
Lord, it looks like I've turned into a couch potato!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On youtube I watch the channels Eurogamer, Outside Xbox, and Outside Extra. They do streams of all the latest games.
Have you ever watched Neebs Gaming? It's not a let's play, it's an entertainment adventure.
The Ark series is super great. I'm addicted.

Since we've been sheltering, we've been watching tv. I found Highlander on Prime
I love Adrian Paul. And like Highlander, he doesn't seem to age. He truly is immortal.