What are you watching/streaming?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester - I enjoy the Witcher well enough. Tbh, I should use nap time to rewatch season 1, because it's been so long I had trouble remembering who some of the characters were. It's not my favorite show I've ever watched, and I think it took me a couple episodes to get into, but I ended up wanting to finish it and see season 2, which is good enough for me.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been binge watching- re watching Star Trek Discovery.

I was semi interested in it, during the first 2 seasons. It did not really hold my interest.
Finding that this time around, I am picking up on more things. I am on the 6th episode of the second season.
The 4th season dropped a few weeks ago.

Also, loving 1983 on Paramount+. Really good.

Then I will rewatch Picard, season 1. The second season will be arriving in February; so I have a long time to get to it.

I guess during these times of Covid craziness and the winter, I need Star Trek.

Still have to finish Voyager. TNG is always there, on Pluto TV.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I started watching Medium a couple weeks ago, but haven't kept up with it. Started watching House, got through 2 episodes and decided, nope. I should start re-watching Star Trek TNG as it was my favorite of the ST series.

Lari Lari What do you think of Witcher? I've been tempted to try it.

Decided not to watch the SaTC reboot. I didn't watch much of the original series. And without Samantha, well....I think I'll pass until it comes on for free at some point.

I like Boba Fett, but not as much as The Mandalorian.

Never signed up to renew Discovery+. I may, though, as I really miss it.

Not sure, but I think Outlander is on a free trial of Hulu.

Once football season is over, I'm going to get a trial of Paramount+. Bob (co-worker) is coming down and we're going to stream season 2 of Evil. I'm going to re-watch season 1 to get caught up again. I think P+ trial is for a month, so that will give me some time.
I watched some of Medium too but haven't kept up with it either. There's some stuff about that show that really annoys me. I watched some of Ghost Whisperer and same thing.

The SATC reboot isn't worth watching even for free IMO.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been binge watching- re watching Star Trek Discovery.

I was semi interested in it, during the first 2 seasons. It did not really hold my interest.
Finding that this time around, I am picking up on more things. I am on the 6th episode of the second season.
The 4th season dropped a few weeks ago.
I subscribe to Paramount Plus just for Star Trek Discovery and Picard. BUT, I can't watch them at home because my connection isn't fast enough for streaming, and they don't let you download those shows for watching later. So I have to go to my mom's house to watch them, but when I'm at her house I want to do things or talk with her instead of watching TV. . .I haven't even gotten through the first season. Ugh. I don't want to pay for satellite internet but that's so annoying. I wish they'd at least let me download older episodes, if not the newer ones.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was binge watching The Masked Singer, Seasons 1-5. I've gotten through those, and started on Good Omens, which I just discovered, and which I'm really enjoying.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was binge watching The Masked Singer, Seasons 1-5. I've gotten through those, and started on Good Omens, which I just discovered, and which I'm really enjoying.
I should go back and watch the first few seasons even though I've been spoiled on who won them.

I wonder if they're free on Demand. Sometimes they are, and sometimes not.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished watching Yellowjackets. Now, I can cancel Showtime until the next season comes out.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should go back and watch the first few seasons even though I've been spoiled on who won them.

I wonder if they're free on Demand. Sometimes they are, and sometimes not.
They are on Tubi, which is free. I added the app to the Roku. Watch Free TV & Movies Online | Stream Full Length Videos | Tubi

I didn't see the first season, so I wanted to watch that. Then I just kept going with the others. I knew who won of course, but didn't always remember who each character was. Even when I did it was still fun to watch the performances.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We’ve started on the second season of All Creatures Great and Small on PBS. I read all of the James Herriot books many years ago, and I’m enjoying the series which has the same spirit as the books.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished my free preview of Showtime and moved on to a free month of Hulu. I started a wonderful series there last night, Only Murders in the Building, starring Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. Seemed like an odd cast but they are perfect together in this light murder mystery.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We’ve started on the second season of All Creatures Great and Small on PBS. I read all of the James Herriot books many years ago, and I’m enjoying the series which has the same spirit as the books.
I started the first season on Britbox. I'm not sure if I like it yet.