What are you watching/streaming?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello old thread!

Since I last posted I did watch The Good Place and loved it!!! Every time I thought I knew where it was goimg, it surprised me and I'm so glad I didn't get spoiled.

I'm in the middle of season 2 of Schitts Creek. I'm enjoying that as well, but it's taking me longer to get through.

Meanwhile, it's TV season. DWTS, Survivor, and The Masked Singer!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw an ad on CBS for a new show called Ghosts. Do you think it's the same one? Looks funny. I would think that if it were popular enough online they might take it to network TV.
Different cast but same characters so it should be very similar to the HBO version. And hopefully just as funny.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I finished Harrow on Hulu. Tried Paradox, but didn’t care for it. I’m thinking of streaming House. I saw a few episodes when it was on tv, but never made it a point to watch it. I like watching a series from beginning to end. (I’m still frustrated that I went through Elementary as quickly as I did. I really enjoyed it.)

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just watched all four episodes of LuLaRich on Amazon. Very good expose of LuLaRoe. Shocking, too. It was a good ole pyramid scheme.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Different cast but same characters so it should be very similar to the HBO version. And hopefully just as funny.
There is an HBO version? I saw the trailer for Ghosts but I haven't seen it yet! I'm actually really really curious about it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
There is an HBO version? I saw the trailer for Ghosts but I haven't seen it yet! I'm actually really really curious about it.
Yes. Apparently the series I have been watching on HBO is the British original version and now there is an upcoming US version.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Anybody watching Midnight Mass on Netflix? It's just a seven-episode series. Decidedly creepy. I'm on episode 4, but I read about it, so I know what's going to happen.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Anybody watching Midnight Mass on Netflix? It's just a seven-episode series. Decidedly creepy. I'm on episode 4, but I read about it, so I know what's going to happen.
Its on my watch list but haven’t started it yet. I need to be in the right mood for a horror flick.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The British "Ghosts" is so much fun! We have watched it through a couple of times.

My husband and I have been watching three series: "Reservation Dogs," "Only Murders In the Building," and "Squid Game." My daughter recommended "Squid Game" and got upset when I texted her part way through the first episode and asked her to tell me if I am right about the ending. I know that Ali is going to die, and I am already upset. We are just starting episode three.

(Slightly cryptic spoilers: If you have watched it, by the time the man who is running the whole thing was about six sentences into his conversation with Seong I was 99% certain it was him. The first game confirmed it without a doubt.)

I have my guesses for "Only Murders In the Building." I was right about what happened to the girl. I need to know if I am correct about Tim.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elphaba09 Elphaba09 , I finished Ghosts last night and I am there aren’t any more episodes. Have thought about watching the Squid Game but might be too intense.
I am waiting for season three to start!

It certainly has its moments, but there is a bit of humor through it as well that makes for a nice balance.

If you are okay with a bit of vulgarity and have Prime, Fleabag is wonderful. My husband even enjoyed it, although it took me a year to get him to watch it. It is one series that really hits me by the end. In my opinion, it is near perfection with its storytelling.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am waiting for season three to start!

It certainly has its moments, but there is a bit of humor through it as well that makes for a nice balance.

If you are okay with a bit of vulgarity and have Prime, Fleabag is wonderful. My husband even enjoyed it, although it took me a year to get him to watch it. It is one series that really hits me by the end. In my opinion, it is near perfection with its storytelling.
There are three seasons of Ghosts on HBO. Maybe you just missed that season 3 was out?