What are you watching/streaming?

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We’re watching season two of Mystery Road, an Australian murder mystery, on Acorn. Interesting plot and characters, but the main character is so rude!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on STARZ. I wasn’t expecting much but it was a good movie. I also watched Jumanji 2. I initially signed up for a free trial and then cancelled. But when I went to do it they offered me six months of STARZ for $2.99 a month. Sold.

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
We’re streaming Schitt’s Creek on Netflix. It took two or three episodes to get into, it but we love it! We’re on Season 3. Each episode is only about 22 minutes so it won’t take long to get through six seasons.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We’re streaming Schitt’s Creek on Netflix. It took two or three episodes to get into, it but we love it! We’re on Season 3. Each episode is only about 22 minutes so it won’t take long to get through six seasons.
Yeah it takes a while to warm up to them but it's the best show! You won't be disappointed!

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles I know I'm on the late train, but I just (per your comment) watched the Aeronauts. Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it wasn't for the faint of heart!!! I've never been so stressed out while watching a movie before, but it was so good!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm Canadian, so could have been watching from the very first episode, and yet for some reason have never watched at all. :paperbag:

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm Canadian, so could have been watching from the very first episode, and yet for some reason have never watched at all. :paperbag:
I started out being annoyed with the characters, but a friend had warned us that we needed to stick with it. It’s laugh-out-loud funny and who doesn’t need that now?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I started out being annoyed with the characters, but a friend had warned us that we needed to stick with it. It’s laugh-out-loud funny and who doesn’t need that now?
I really must check it out, as laughs definitely are good these days.

Tobermory

Staff Member
Purraise
We finished The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix last night. Seven episodes total. They did a good job of building drama around chess!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are introducing the kids to the Star Wars movies. I’m not into it; but eh it’s tolerable I suppose. :lol2:

MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles I know I'm on the late train, but I just (per your comment) watched the Aeronauts. Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it wasn't for the faint of heart!!! I've never been so stressed out while watching a movie before, but it was so good!
I just saw this reply! I’m definitely not watching that one again. Even coaching yourself that its just a movie and they weren’t really filming it that high... It was too realistic for me!

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are introducing the kids to the Star Wars movies. I’m not into it; but eh it’s tolerable I suppose. :lol2:
I think I’ve seen a couple of Star Wars movies but I wasn’t into them either. They weren’t very memorable or interesting for me, but each to their own! :)
I just saw this reply! I’m definitely not watching that one again. Even coaching yourself that its just a movie and they weren’t really filming it that high... It was too realistic for me!
Oh man, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! Just thinking about some of the scenes makes me anxious! :lol: Not sure if I’ll be able to watch it again soon, but I did enjoy it!