What are you watching/streaming?

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We just watched The Aeronauts I think it was called. Its not for those who are afraid of heights. 😱
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles I probably would love it. I like that vantage point where you get bird's eye view. :silver: 🌺:redheartpump:πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‰πŸ¦šI love all the satellite pictures and the images from spacecraft (if that is what it is). It it on a PBS station?🌺:silver:πŸŒ»πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸŒ:hearthrob:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have to read the book again. There's a lot of stuff in Part II that I don't remember from the book. While I still love the Tim Curry's Pennywise best, Bill Skargard did a very good job of Pennywise. I like Bill Skargard too though. I remember him from Hemlock Grove
MoonstoneWolf MoonstoneWolf I really liked Alexander Scarsgard in Tarzan. I think Bill Skarsgard is his younger brother.🌷:silver::)πŸ’πŸ¦β€πŸŒ»πŸ’πŸŒΊ

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles I probably would love it. I like that vantage point where you get bird's eye view. :silver: 🌺:redheartpump:πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‰πŸ¦šI love all the satellite pictures and the images from spacecraft (if that is what it is). It it on a PBS station?🌺:silver:πŸŒ»πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€πŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸŒ:hearthrob:
I think we watched it on Amazon. We watch some of the space walks from the ISS. This was much more dramatic! Hanging by a rope! 😱😰😨😱😰😱😰😨😰

Tobermory

β€œWhat greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We’re streaming Grantchester (I like the new vicar) and the final season of Madam Secretary/President, the latter of which is too much like current politics and, thus, extremely depressing. I’m not sure I can finish it. :(

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We've starting watching Top Chef from the first season. I've seen them, but my husband hasn't.

Tobermory

β€œWhat greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Has anyone watched Season 4 of The Crown? We just finished it last night. The show really portrays them as a bunch of unlikeable people!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Has anyone watched Season 4 of The Crown? We just finished it last night.
One of my daughters watches The Crown and really likes it. I'll have to ask her what season she's been watching.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never really liked "Keeping up Appearances," but I love "As Time Goes By." Maybe because I adore Judy Dench
I don't care for "Keeping Up Appearances" either, but I love "As Time Goes By". I love Judy Dench and Geoffrey Palmer who passed away a few weeks ago.

I'm watching "Dr. Jeff: Rocky Mountain Vet". I wish I had Netflix. There are so many shows I would like to watch.

Last edited:

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Been watching "Way of the Househusband" (Gokufushudou) It's a Japanese live-action show based on a manga series I really like. I guess it's getting a Netflix anime version next year. It's about an ex-yakuza who gets married to a careerwoman and so he dedicates himself to being a househusband (cooking, cleaning, meeting with the town women's association, etc.) It's funny, ridiculous, and heartwarming. It airs Sunday nights, but I have to wait for fan subtitles, so I usually get to watch it Tuesday mornings on my commute to work.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's about an ex-yakuza who gets married to a careerwoman and so he dedicates himself to being a househusband (cooking, cleaning, meeting with the town women's association, etc.) It's funny, ridiculous, and heartwarming.
Hehe, that does sound funny! I can just see a big tattooed guy in sunglasses going to the ladies' association meeting! If that comes out on Netflix I might give it a try.

Currently I'm watching Community. It's no Schitt's Creek but it's cute.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only show I look forward to watching is the Masked Singer. Other than that, old comedies and hubby watches CNN and MSNBC.