What are you watching/streaming?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched the new episode of 1,000 Pound Sisters last night.
I had the same surgery they have except mine was not for loosing weight. I had a blockage where my stomach meets my colon and they had to remove part of my stomach. The first time I saw the doctor take out someones stomach and flops it on a table I almost passed out. I did puke and now I can never watch that part of the show again.

I'm watching My 600-lb Life right now.

Last edited:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
A light but entertaining reality series on Peacock, Traitors. Contestants, a bunch of TV celebs, live together and have challenges but a few are traitors to the group and the rest are trying figure out who they are.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I cut my cable bill, giving up 8 of my favorite channels, due to financial issues; I am lost.. I have too many shopping music channels, and non English channels, which I do not want... darn it... I wish I could just pick and choose which channels I want..

I need to start using my Amazon Fire Stick more often--- but I fall asleep on each series!! ugh! I just want programs!

I cut. y cable bill by $30 this month... I got a notice in January that the bill would be increasing by $26 dollars in April! That is really price gouging. Did you ever really look at all the extraneous costs: taxes, rental fees, etc.. It should all be included in the original bill; not tacked on at the end.. Modems, and access charges should be free-- part of being a cable subscriber. They should not charge rental fees for the modem or even the remote!! and DVR should be Free...

Ok, rant over...

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had the same surgery they have except mine was not for loosing weight. I had a blockage where my stomach meets my colon and they had to remove part of my stomach. The first time I saw the doctor take out someones stomach and flops it on a table I almost passed out. I did puke and now I can never watch that part of the show again.

I'm watching My 600-lb Life right now.
They don't show anything like that on 1,000 Pound Sisters. It's like a hybrid of My 600 Pound Life and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Amy and Tammy's siblings have become a big part of the show too. It's on TLC. You might like it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I hear you artiemom artiemom . I am so sick and tired of the cable fees. They just keep rising and rising and we're really not getting much of anything more for the increases. And I agree about getting only the channels that we want to watch. What's the purpose of having 100+ channels when most of them are pretty much unwatchable at this point? I could probably count the cable channels that I watch on one hand. Most of what I watch anymore is from streaming. Rick watches more channels, simply because he's a big sports fan.

Any Louise Penny fans here?
I started watching the first season of Three Pines (on Prime), from Louise Penny's series with Inspector Gamache. Getting ready to start episode 3 tomorrow afternoon. It's not bad, but it is slow in spots. Louise Penny is one of my MIL's most favored writers, but I doubt she could watch it, even if we could get Prime for her.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iowa PBS station, featuring "John Sebastisn's Folk Rewind".

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They don't show anything like that on 1,000 Pound Sisters. It's like a hybrid of My 600 Pound Life and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Amy and Tammy's siblings have become a big part of the show too. It's on TLC. You might like it.
It must be My 600 Pound Life that I used to watch that showed the surgerys. I also watch Amy and Tammy's show. They are something.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I cut my cable bill, giving up 8 of my favorite channels, due to financial issues; I am lost.. I have too many shopping music channels, and non English channels, which I do not want... darn it... I wish I could just pick and choose which channels I want..

I need to start using my Amazon Fire Stick more often--- but I fall asleep on each series!! ugh! I just want programs!

I cut. y cable bill by $30 this month... I got a notice in January that the bill would be increasing by $26 dollars in April! That is really price gouging. Did you ever really look at all the extraneous costs: taxes, rental fees, etc.. It should all be included in the original bill; not tacked on at the end.. Modems, and access charges should be free-- part of being a cable subscriber. They should not charge rental fees for the modem or even the remote!! and DVR should be Free...

Ok, rant over...
I separated my TV from my internet. I have Dish TV, not inexpensive by any means. But I have a lot of extras. For my internet my DW is always streaming every chance she gets. Thus I signed up for 1G. To help costs I purchased a modem from the internet provider, so no added monthly charges for that.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The Masters! Hmmm, well ... not so much. Augusta keeps getting rain.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Will watch the latest episode of Picard this afternoon.
Still working on Skinwalker Ranch.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm watching Casablanca on TCM - one of Bogart's best movies!