What are you watching/streaming?

Krienze

I have five cats. Send help.
Super Cat
Purraise
The British "Ghosts" is so much fun! We have watched it through a couple of times.

My husband and I have been watching three series: "Reservation Dogs," "Only Murders In the Building," and "Squid Game." My daughter recommended "Squid Game" and got upset when I texted her part way through the first episode and asked her to tell me if I am right about the ending. I know that Ali is going to die, and I am already upset. We are just starting episode three.

(Slightly cryptic spoilers: If you have watched it, by the time the man who is running the whole thing was about six sentences into his conversation with Seong I was 99% certain it was him. The first game confirmed it without a doubt.)

I have my guesses for "Only Murders In the Building." I was right about what happened to the girl. I need to know if I am correct about Tim.
I'm in LOVE with Reservation Dogs. I keep meaning to check out Squid Game, too! Everyone has good things to say about it

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in LOVE with Reservation Dogs. I keep meaning to check out Squid Game, too! Everyone has good things to say about it
Reservation Dogs is fantastic! I am one episode behind what is currently out.

I did not think I would like Squid Game because the general premise seemed too upsetting for me, however, because I tend to like Korean series and movies because of how they tell stories, I thought I would give it a go. It has not disappointed me. We just finished episode five.

Two series I would recommend for great storytelling and phenomenal acting: The Detectorists and Fleabag. If you have not seen either, I would recommend them. They are very different from each other. The Detectorists is what I would call a "soft" series. No real action except the car/scooter race. But it is heartwarming and makes you feel good after watching it. The first episode does not do it justice, so if you--or anyone else--start watching and think to end after the first episode, keep watching!

It took me two tries to watch Fleabag because it is a bit vulgar, especially the first season. But, after hearing so many good things about it, I got past the first 15 minutes and started to actually watch it. It is wonderful!

susanm9006

Resident Cat Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
On Episode 3 of Midnight Mass on Netflicks. So far, just a buildup to the scary stuff but very good.

susanm9006

Resident Cat Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished Midnight Mass last night on HBO. It was a better horror series than I expected. And afterwards I intended to watch just a few minutes of the Diana musical that I have been reading about. Generally I dislike musicals but in this case I enjoyed so much I stayed up much later than usual to keep watching it and will finish it tonight.