What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since it is 5AM it is dark outside and I hear a cat crying! My cats are all on high alert. I shut the lights off and looked around under the yard light but see nothing. It's kind of dangerous around here to do that, we have a lot of coyotes. I hope it is just one of the neighboring farm's toms calling to mine, I guess I'll find out when it gets light.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Listening to the wind HOWL! It has been 35mph sustained and gusts over 50 for almost three days now. Absolutely horrible. Can't hardly shut the door when you go out (not often) and listening to things getting blown over is sad. It will be a lot of clean up when it is done, the problem is when it quits the sleet and plunging temperatures are starting in......

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Listening to the Police radio that I keep on my desk. I've been in the back room processing evidence all morning so hopefully I didn't miss anything exciting. Right now, it's just mundane chatter between Officers and Dispatch.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boss face-timing his 3 kids and only wanting to talk to one of them. :mad: He only cares about his son, not his two daughters. Only has pictures of his son in his office. His oldest daughter has seizures and he won't even go home when his wife calls to say she had a bad one. But... if his son has the sniffles, he has to stay home to care for him.

miss eveliina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
DH yelling my name from downstairs and when I reply he won’t answer. I suppose I should go down there. :lol:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My youngest giggling as he is playing some xbox game with friends. He isn't one to show much emotion so it makes me happy to hear him laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.