May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton and I just finished listening to The Preakness - go Swiss Skydiver! 🐎

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Listening/watching Deadpool on TV but am thinking I need to get up as I hear noises in my kitchen from, most likely, Bynx getting into something....

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Concerto For Two Violins, Op. 38-Antonio Vivaldi on KUSC.org
One of the pleasures I miss most since the pandemic began is going to the opera. I was looking forward to Puccini's Madama Butterfly.
I know I can stream The Metropolitan Opera but it's not the same as being there in person. :frown: And three days ago the Joffrey Ballet made the painful decision to cancel their 2020-21 season.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the pleasures I miss most since the pandemic began is going to the opera. I was looking forward to Puccini's Madama Butterfly.
I know I can stream The Metropolitan Opera but it's not the same as being there in person. :frown: And three days ago the Joffrey Ballet made the painful decision to cancel their 2020-21 season.
Yeah. You can stream KUSC.org from any device, any time, anywhere. *A balm for the soul and the ears in these times, especially.*

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
PBS special - Rhythm, Love & Soul - music from the 60's & 70's - Gloria Gaynor is on right now singing, "I Will Survive."

Status
Not open for further replies.