What are you listening to right now? 2023

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Twilight Zone marathon - they show it every year on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
I watched some of that yesterday along with Dr. Jeff. I didn't know the Twilight Zone was a marathon. That will give me something to watch today. I'm now watching Open All Hours.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My husband getting the trash together to take out.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The tinnitus is really kicking in this morning. Mollipop is in bed with Rick. Muffin is sleeping on the kitchen table and Tabby is sound asleep in her basket in the living room. It is quiet, so the tinnitus is very loud.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The tinnitus is really kicking in this morning. Mollipop is in bed with Rick. Muffin is sleeping on the kitchen table and Tabby is sound asleep in her basket in the living room. It is quiet, so the tinnitus is very loud.
Yes, the quieter it gets the louder the tinnitis gets. I had a bad cold a few months ago. I lost my hearing for about a week and then the tinnitus kicked in. I went to a ENT and he put me on Prednisnone but it did not help. I go back to him today. I hope he will be able to give me something that will help. He said sometimes it never goes away.

Right now I'm watching GMA.