What are you listening to right now? 2023

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to have to try watching that again. I tried once before but could not get into it. I like British shows andsbows about vets.
Did you watch it from the beginning? If not I would suggest doing that since you get a better feel for the characters. The countryside scenery is lovely too. My husband wasn't going to watch after the first show because he had a difficult time understanding the actors with their accents but I told him to give it one more chance and now he's hooked. If you like British shows, vets and animals, All Creatures Great & Small is tender and heartwarming. :touched:Best of all it's a true story. I read the books a long time ago and saved them.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you watch it from the beginning? If not I would suggest doing that since you get a better feel for the characters. The countryside scenery is lovely too. My husband wasn't going to watch after the first show because he had a difficult time understanding the actors with their accents but I told him to give it one more chance and now he's hooked. If you like British shows, vets and animals, All Creatures Great & Small is tender and heartwarming. :touched:Best of all it's a true story. I read the books a long time ago and saved them.
OK, I'll wait till they start over and try again. Some of the actors have accents that are hard to understand on some of the British shows. I really need something new to watch. I'm tired of reruns. For the most part I think the British shows are so much better than most American shows.

I'm now watching BBC World News.

Last edited:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I'll wait till they start over and try again. Some of the actors have accents that are hard to understand on some of the British shows. I really need something new to watch. I'm tired of reruns. For the most part I think the British shows are so much better than most American shows.

I'm now watching BBC World News.
I use the closed caption option for British Programs; because, I, also, have a difficult time understanding the accent. I call it my 'age'... Yes, the British programs are so well written, with a ton of character development.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use the closed caption option for British Programs; because, I, also, have a difficult time understanding the accent. I call it my 'age'... Yes, the British programs are so well written, with a ton of character development.
I don't think I have a closed caption option on my remote. Yes, I agree. The British shows are the best!

I'm listening to Open All Night.

Last edited: