What are you listening to right now? 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleete

Queen of the Crazy
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My daughter got my husband and I into a rapper named Tom MacDonald.
I swore I'd never listen to that gene. But his stuff is great. Listening to Sheeple right now.😁

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A UK series called "Escape to the Country".
Thanks, I used to watch that show but had forgotten all about it. I'll have to check it out again especially since we were in the UK this summer to visit one of our daughters.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
the washing machine - I'm changing this to stomping footsteps because Carleton just came barreling down the stairs, you know what that means - I better check the litter box. :flail:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Listening to Karaoke via Skype from a New Years party in the Philippines . For almost 3 hours now.

Last edited:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My new refrigerator humming. Says i have to wait 24 hours to put food into it. Ours broke Wednesday, and I'm very happy we could get one delivered today. We are also now the proud owners of a mini fridge.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I used to watch that show but had forgotten all about it. I'll have to check it out again especially since we were in the UK this summer to visit one of our daughters.
I get this show on Dish TV. The shows are from back in 2014. But I find them very Interesting. I recorded the series on channel 029 KFXA.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The Twilight Zone marathon - they show it every year on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.