What Are You Listening To Right Now? 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad they won. Needed the boost from their 6-0 loss to the Caps the day before.
What? You live in MD and you are not a Caps fan? My sister and B/L are big time Caps fans and go to their games as often as they can. How do you feel about the Redskins?

The Last Of The Summer Wine.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What? You live in MD and you are not a Caps fan? My sister and B/L are big time Caps fans and go to their games as often as they can. How do you feel about the Redskins?

The Last Of The Summer Wine.
We are absolutely Caps fans. I have been for well over 20 years. Husband even longer. We don't watch football so no opinion on the Washington Football Team (can't call them Redskins anymore :lol: )

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are absolutely Caps fans. I have been for well over 20 years. Husband even longer. We don't watch football so no opinion on the Washington Football Team (can't call them Redskins anymore :lol: )
I agree that the Redskins name needed to be changed but they will always be my beloved Redskins. LOL.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that the Redskins name needed to be changed but they will always be my beloved Redskins. LOL.
I used to watch in their glory days of Joe Theismann, Joe Jacoby, Art Monk, Dexter Manley, etc. Back when certain lines had cool names like The Smurfs and National Defense. The head Hoggette lived in the same county as I do.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to watch in their glory dys of Joe Theismann, Joe Jacoby, Art Monk, Dexter Manley, etc. Back when certain lines had cool names like The Smurfs and National Defense. The head Hoggette lived in the same county as I do.
Yep, they were the glory days. A women I worked with knew a lot of the Redskins and one year I went with her to Carlisle. I got to meet Joe Jacoby, Dave Butts and Russ Grimm. John Riggins (Riggo and The Diesel) was my favorite. He was one awesome dude. He drank like a fish but could score those TD's.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, they were the glory days. A women I worked with knew a lot of the Redskins and one year I went with her to Carlisle. I got to meet Joe Jacoby, Dave Butts and Russ Grimm. John Riggins (Riggo and The Diesel) was my favorite. He was one awesome dude. He drank like a fish but could score those TD's.
Growing up, we lived near Sonny Jurgensen. We'd see him driving around all the time in his old cars smoking cigars.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The hum of the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.