What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do the same thing. :lol3:   I've been looking for the chocolate cream ones but i haven't seen any in the stores.  I love ALL of them!

My Mom told me she is making a Hershey Chocolate cake with peanut buttter icing tonight for the girls at work.  So that's what I'm craving.  I'd take a Cadbury cream egg too.  :lol3:
Oh yes. That is something I've been craving too. I love Ferrero Rocher and I have a bag of small Easter eggs made by them. I'm not so keen on plain chocolate but chocolate with nuts or m&ms. Well that's another thing entirely. I'm also still craving icecream. Tommorow I'm getting one. I'll post a pic.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had them with chocolate cream. I don't think I'd like that. Hershey makes me think of the second world war with the soldiers handing them out to kids in Italy etc.
I've never had hershey chocolate.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I still wouldn't mind a piece of chocolate cake. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You really behaved and only got a tiny bit. :lol3:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still icecream. We are on holiday and there is icecream everywhere. Last night I had pistachio. Tonight I'll have another. I just love nut flavours. So it's nut flavoured icecream I'm craving.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Japanese food! I always crave hibachi, and I'm pretty sure I could have it for every single meal and never grow tired of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.