What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Still hanging in there!

Poor Rick, though. They had their bowling banquet last night. Ham, roast beef (bad roast beef, actually, according to dear Richard....way too overdone), mashed potatoes, stuffing baked corn, mac and cheese, green beans. No dessert.

NO DESSERT! 
 Richard lives for dessert! He came home all woe-be-gone because there was no dessert. (I don't really understand that myself. It's a banquet....how can there not be any dessert???) That man is so hungry now for something sweet.

But it's OK. It just so happens that I have a small container of French Silk Frosting in the freezer from a couple of months ago. I made a batch of yellow cupcakes this morning right after he went to work and will frost them with the chocolate frosting. When he gets home tonight, he will have his dessert. Poor man....I felt bad for him. You should have seen his face when he came home last night.
That's so funny.... It is weird, not having a dessert, but I can just picture the dejection.

Luckily he has you!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Rick, though. They had their bowling banquet last night. Ham, roast beef (bad roast beef, actually, according to dear Richard....way too overdone), mashed potatoes, stuffing baked corn, mac and cheese, green beans. No dessert.

NO DESSERT! 

Richard lives for dessert! He came home all woe-be-gone because there was no dessert. (I don't really understand that myself. It's a banquet....how can there not be any dessert???) That man is so hungry now for something sweet.

But it's OK. It just so happens that I have a small container of French Silk Frosting in the freezer from a couple of months ago. I made a batch of yellow cupcakes this morning right after he went to work and will frost them with the chocolate frosting. When he gets home tonight, he will have his dessert. Poor man....I felt bad for him. You should have seen his face when he came home last night.
:flail: and WHAT....... no dessert at a banquet..... :nono: Just shocking! :lol3:

Well, since Pam mentioned "French silk", I am craving a French Silk pie from Baker's Square. :drool:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm back to craving fruit tart. I'm gong to order one for Mother's Day. ;)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pizza. I could eat pizza every day.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The only thing I really get hunger pangs for is a hamburger. It must have Kraft mayo, lettuce, tomato, sliced sweet onion and bread and butter pickles, no more, no less. Any other way, somebody else can eat it. Oh also, it has to be grilled. A local restaurant has just started selling gluten free hamburger buns, so I had my hamburger finally on Saturday night. I will treat those buns like gold:nod:

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Corn on the cob - something I cannot eat anymore. My front tooth is bonded to the next one and I have to be careful about things I eat --- corn on the cob is a no no --- but I want it so badly!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My father used to do corn on cob on grill then cut it off due to teeth issues.  Just as good to me.

Boston Creme...And I was near Dunkin this am:(

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The default is always pizza or Mexican. I could eat that every day. :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.