What activities does your cat like doing a lot?

Dario the GreyCat

Owned by Dario since 10/09/2019
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dario loves a loves a lot of things; he has those spinning toys where they can bat the ball in circles, getting in his cat tree and keeping an eye on the yard. His favorite toy by far are some crocheted bells that were Christmas decorations until he came along. I'll wake up with three or four of them in my bed as he loves to play fetch with them. He's also the master of morning cuddles.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My 3 older cats do not want to do anything. Mostly they want to sleep, or sit beside the window and watch people and cars pass by.

My two much younger ones love to chase each other; play with balls, do the zoomies, and break stuff here and there. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

linda07

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dario loves a loves a lot of things; he has those spinning toys where they can bat the ball in circles, getting in his cat tree and keeping an eye on the yard. His favorite toy by far are some crocheted bells that were Christmas decorations until he came along. I'll wake up with three or four of them in my bed as he loves to play fetch with them. He's also the master of morning cuddles.
good 😻 😻

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee loves perching on my shoulder like a little parrot, and also enjoys playing with his toy mice which he often leaves in various places in the house as presents for us. He loves following us around everywhere, too.

Fudge loves sleeping, haha. And food! They're polar opposites in personality - we often say they are more like father and son than brothers.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A perfect day in the life of arnold and greg:

Sleeping
Going outside
Eating
Bird "watching"
Intimidating guests
Another nap
Back outside
Attack the neighbour's dog (not posting pics for obvious legal reasons ;))
Playing hide and seek
A little afternoon catnip
Surveying the property
TV time (favorite show "kitten rescue" or anything to do with birds or chipmunks)
Back outside
Dinner time
Cuddle time
A quick wrestling match
Bed time (dream about tomorrow)

Attachments

Last edited:

banana queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Socks likes sleeping on top of my pet snake's tank (warmest spot in the house and the other cats are not allowed there) and looking out of the window and watching the world go by.

Izzy was also obsessed with a shoelace, but she's lost it currently. She likes playing with her new kitten friend, and she likes to sleep in the brown cat bed with white pawprints on.

Mittens has a thing for shoes, sweaty feet and dirty laundry. She licks armpits on hot days, and buries her nose into my shoes while making biscuits and purring. She likes to cuddle with the other cats, most of the time when I see her sleeping, its with one of her friends.

Amber goes through stages of wanting a specific toy. Currently it is a ball with a feather stuck to the top. If she really likes you, she will come up to you meowing and drop it at your feet as a gift. This means she wants you to throw it.

Teddy loves wand toys, although with one of them he does not want to let go once he has caught it. He also plays fetch with a toy that is a string with a ball at each end.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A perfect day in the life of arnold and greg:

Sleeping
Going outside
Eating
Bird "watching"
Intimidating guests
Another nap
Back outside
Attack the neighbour's dog (not posting pics for obvious legal reasons ;))
Playing hide and seek
A little afternoon catnip
Surveying the property
TV time (favorite show "kitten rescue" or anything to do with birds or chipmunks)
Back outside
Dinner time
Cuddle time
A quick wrestling match
Bed time (dream about tomorrow)
Are these two twins or siblings?

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Eat
Play
Sleep
Cuddling in or on to of my/our bed
Talking— to a point of driving me crazy

He really lives the wand toy. Any of them.

And any catnip toys.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Favorite place: garden widow, patio door and windows next to ponderosa pine watching birds, squirrels and various other sights to see
Favorite games: chasing each other from one end of the house to the other, flying up the cat tree, batting the felt mouses (with tails lol 😂) and hauling their toys into my jacuzzi tub that for some reason they find it irresistible!
Eating (for Lucca)
Watching each other play with something.
Walks (with a harness, of course)

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
I never thought to get Jemima and Lucca a spinning toy! Where would I find one?

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
View attachment 318966
my Opi loves that shoelace. Everywhere he goes i drags it with him. He sleeps alot lol. only time he aakes up is if someone picked up his shoelace. Two favorite things for him would be:
SLEEPING
AND
PLAYING WITH A SHOELACE
That is so cute that he drags his shoelace around 😆