We've joined the Furmi-nation!

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
I order Ollie's Frontline and Heartguard from Entirely Pets online and when I go to place an order, I always check out what they have on sale and this time around they had the furminators on sale for a decent price, so I got the yellow medium sized one - I plan to use it on my black lab as well.... it came today in the mail!

So far it does a GREAT job!
Ollie kinda has to be "in the mood" for a brushing, but I got him a little today and it got so much off him already! I tried to do the dog, who usually loves to be brushed, but there was still food on the deck table so her mind was elsewhere, but also on her the little bit that I did was amazing!

Both pets have size-appropriate round shed rakes too which I will continue to use during their baths as I'm not sure the furminator will work well/nicely when they're wet down.... the round rakes help to slick off the water too

Just had to share!

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do you think the furminator pulls the fur too much and might hurt the cat? I'm debating whether or not to give this thing a try, because my tabby could use a little help with all the shedding.