Wet Or Dry Food, Which Is Really Better?

Alice catlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Interesting. What dry food brands do they normally recommend and what wet foods do they think is fine?

I've honestly never heard much of cats getting fat on wet food instead of dry, it's almost always the opposite.

So they didn't say anything "scientific" on why wet food is worse and similar to junkfood?
Nothing I am capable of writing in English. :paperbag: But it was mainly to do with the ingredients. The brands they would reccomend were the likes of Royal Canin, Hills and so on. But that was also only reccomended as a once in a while treat.

We have two pretty fat old boys, that is probably why we get the talk. They eat both wet and dry, but prefer the wet.

saleri

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nothing I am capable of writing in English. :paperbag: But it was mainly to do with the ingredients. The brands they would reccomend were the likes of Royal Canin, Hills and so on. But that was also only reccomended as a once in a while treat.

We have two pretty fat old boys, that is probably why we get the talk. They eat both wet and dry, but prefer the wet.
Okay cool thanks for sharing!