Western U.s. Source For Meat/grinds

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Does anyone know of a source of meat and/or meat/organ/bone grinds in the western part of the U.S. that’s similar to Hare Today? HT’s products are excellent, but I live on the West Coast and it’s so expensive to order from suppliers in the East. And I worry a bit about shipping in the summer months. I’ve gotten Smallbatch single protein chubs (meat/organs/bone) from my local independent pet supply store, but I’d prefer something fresher.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know of a source of meat and/or meat/organ/bone grinds in the western part of the U.S. that’s similar to Hare Today? HT’s products are excellent, but I live on the West Coast and it’s so expensive to order from suppliers in the East. And I worry a bit about shipping in the summer months. I’ve gotten Smallbatch single protein chubs (meat/organs/bone) from my local independent pet supply store, but I’d prefer something fresher.
I usually order 2 55 lbs boxes just before Hare today stops ground shipping to anywhere further than 3 days on ground shipping. It is to hot they say to send by ground shipping. This year I was very sick and missed that April cutoff, so, last week I ordered and paid $90 something for 3 day air. Funny thing is , my order arrived completely thawed, thankfully hubby helped me prepare it all and get it into the freezer. rawfeedingmiami.com has reasonable shipping prices, even in the summer. They have a nice discount for a first order too. My cats hated it and, so, I would rather stay with Hare Today. Who knows, try it, maybe your cats will love it.