were new with kittens

hotnspicey1973

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi all
well im new here but would like to thank you all as my cat sparkle has just given birth to three healthy beautiful kittens ( i was told she was spayed when we got her ) but i read your threads and read again so i felt alot more at ease with her, the babies are now 24 hrs old and i hopefully will sleep tonight feeling there settled with mummy and safe
thank you so much

xx

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
I hope to see you around the the forums!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. Congratulations on the birth of the kittens. Would like to see some pics. when you can. Again, welcome.

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! I'm Tiffany, mom to Amber (6 yrs) and meowmy to Michoud, Ginger, Fluffy & Butterball, Grandmeowmy to Butterball's 4 kittens (for now, until we find forever homes, they are 3 weeks old tomorrow). You'll have to share photos of all your furbabies.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!

I'm glad you have found some helpful information here!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello to you and CONGRATULATIONS on your new additions
Do keep us posted about their progress

Glad you dropped in to join us - please do post some photos when you get chance - enjoy the forums

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Spayed cat and now you have a family of four!
Kittens are fun, even if there are too many!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to TCS. Its an exciting time having kittens even though it must have been quite a shock. Keep us posted on their progress.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Sparkle and family

to TheCatSite -- goodness, you were told she was spayed? What a shock, eh? So glad all are healthy, and hope all the babies find loving, forever homes as soon as they are weaned (unless, of course, they are staying with Sparkle and you -- that would be a purrfect solution!). Hope you're able to get Sparkle spayed after her babies are weaned, too -- wow! Did you adopt her from a private party, or a sanctuary or ???

Hope you enjoy the forums and be sure to check out the kitten care threads if you need help!

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Welcome to TCS. These are great folks. I am Helene, meowy to Lady, Douglas and Deacon.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you, Sparkles and the kittens to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

I'm so glad the babies are doing well