We’re new here

AbbeynTaurus

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for excepting us. Both Abbey and Taurus are rescues from our local non kill shelter. Abbey was six months old and left alone with her two kittens when her family moved and left her in the house and Taurus was dropped off, in a cardboard box with five siblings at around 10 weeks old, at the shelter.
I got Abbey first at eight months old and Taurus three months later at five months. I’ve had them since
8/2018 and 11/2018. Both are my first cats and are loving and wonderful companions.
we look forward to getting to know everyone.

Carol, Abbey and Taurus

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3657.GIF
Carol, Abbey and Taurus, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Abbey and Taurus from the shelter and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out their lives.

They are lovely :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you for excepting us. Both Abbey and Taurus are rescues from our local non kill shelter. Abbey was six months old and left alone with her two kittens when her family moved and left her in the house and Taurus was dropped off, in a cardboard box with five siblings at around 10 weeks old, at the shelter.
I got Abbey first at eight months old and Taurus three months later at five months. I’ve had them since
8/2018 and 11/2018. Both are my first cats and are loving and wonderful companions.
we look forward to getting to know everyone.

Carol, Abbey and Taurus
AbbeynTaurus AbbeynTaurus welcome, and how beautiful y'all are!