Went to see Prometheus 3D today...................

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
   I have always loved Alien, amazing movie, Aliens, and Alien Resurrection.....I really enjoyed this movie! There was so much buzz about it being this or that, then something else.

If you are an Alien fan, then you know exactly where and how this movie connects as a prequel. Just enough to recognize specific references, but the movie carries an entirely different story line, with awesome visuals, and great cast. Personally I thought the only out of place actor was Charlize Theron. But I don't want to say any more other then it's a must see movie if you loved the Alien movies......

Any one else see it yet?

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saw it...I knew going it it wasn't for me but I had a babysitter for my dog(thanks grandma!)  and husband wanted to see it so bad.  A few parts were great but then my add kicked in and uh...well...lol lol... GREAT movie if its your type!!!  And if not there are still many cool parts(that machine I want for the cats to do TNR!!!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL...  Omg that would save me money and I could do EVERYONE I could trap!  I looked at my husband and was like Birthday gift???

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's one that I want to go see. I don't find many that I feel are worth going to the theatre for, but that looks good. I didn't realize it was a prequel to Alien though. Bonus!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really want to see it! I've heard a mixture of good and bad reviews but i don't pay much attention to them untill I have actually watched it