Well....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone. I'm happy I have great news.to share with you all. And we all know.....this kid has no choice. We are a must love cats house lol.

To share also. We have had names picked forever now. Charles Stanley after dfs grandfather and Karen Louise after my grandmother both who have passed away. Right now I will be happy with an alien lol.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now I will be happy with an alien lol.
Bahaha....I know how you feel!  What is your due date?  I'm starting to feel my gummy bear move so that's fun; but I also feel like my body has been taken over by some little creature sucking all the energy out of me...  But then that is the case I guess.

I like the names you've picked.  If this one is a boy he will get my Grandpa's name as his middle name.  Right now my fav name is Jonah Angelo.  My fav girl name is my Gram's name; but then I found out the meaning describes my Gram so well I actually DONT want my kid to be like her in that regard!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This kid won't let me sleep. Lol it woke up at one starving and now I can't sleep.

Mooch- I'm due July second but it will be a scheduled c section.....in Pams local hospital (ahem cough Pam I hope you come see me cough) so I will he having a June baby. Are you finding out the gender? We want to find out but not tell anyone else and make it a surprise.

Eek there's a baby in da belly. Oh I want to share also. The girls are beyond over the moon and are determined its a boy because according to everyone under the sun....and genetics....dfs family does not make girls. There are none its all males. LOL

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suggest you not find out the gender!  It's one of the few "true surprises" left in life.  The suspense is DELICIOUS!!!!

Think about it!

Congratulations!!!!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We are finding out the gender for sure!!  I have my ultrasound scheduled for the 23rd!  I am super duper excited!  It's only 2 1/'2 weeks from now but it feels like FOREVER!  It's our Christmas present!
  There is no way I could wait till delivery unless I absolutely had to!  Getting my U/S with DD was the most exciting day of my pregnancy.  Delivering a baby is not exactly "exciting" in the same way! 
  DH took the day off and we went out to lunch and bought her her first outfit that afternoon.  It was supposed to be her "coming home" outfit; but I ended up with something warmer.  (She's a January baby.)  I'm really glad to be having a May baby; more daylight and warmer temps!  My only problem is I have SOOO much stuff in pink.  Quite a few things were passed on to me from my SIL; because my niece was her last.  So I ended up with pink which I loved; but now that I'm looking at the possibility of having a boy I'm thinking of how much I would have to replace.  But a friend of mine is due 2 weeks after me and she already has 2 boys.  We've talked about swapping some stuff if she has a girl this go-round.  She is doubtful.  Twig and berries she said.