Well. That Was Unexpected.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He's definitely getting tired of the kibble, and he LICKED at the raw, but still hasn't eaten it again.

On another note, he sniffed my dog's tripe and turned around and GLARED...full-on ears back, tail twitching, etc. So I assume that's not something he wants :lol:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:crackup:....I was thinking about buying some tripe for the cats as a natural probiotic. Good thing I have a dog, too!

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Should I try to find a wet food he won't vomit up?

It's been impossible so far. And, unfortunately, if I were to feed him a wet-only diet, I could only afford lower-quality cheap stuff from the grocer.

I wish he'd eat the dang raw :frustrated:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
He's definitely getting tired of the kibble, and he LICKED at the raw, but still hasn't eaten it again.

On another note, he sniffed my dog's tripe and turned around and GLARED...full-on ears back, tail twitching, etc. So I assume that's not something he wants :lol:
:lol: :lol2::crackup:I can picture his face, excellent description! :flail:

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_1920.JPG

He doesn't find my antics to be funny at all...Mr. Grumpy Gills over here :lol:

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The only wet food he's eaten and kept down was something called PureBites, and the only ingredients were chicken and water. :( It wasn't balanced, so I would feed it once a day in conjunction with this dry food.

I'm not sure what to do for him. Makes me feel like a bad cat momma :( He'll eat his dry but I know he wants his raw. He just won't eat the healthy balanced stuff. I'm considering feeding just the ground raw mix from MPC (not totally balanced) in the morning/kibble at night, but I don't think that's good for him, either.

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aaaand he puked. DANGIT. I was so pleased for a few minutes.