Welcome to the Multi-Cat Households Behavioral Challenges Forum

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
As per members' requests, we are proud and honored to bring you the multi-cat households expert forum, hosted by Marilyn Krieger:

Marilyn Krieger's Bio -
MARILYN KRIEGER, CCBC

Marilyn Krieger, a Certified Cat Behavior Consultant *, owner of The Cat Coach, LLCSM has been counseling national and international clients on cat behavior issues since 1990. Offering both on-site and phone consultation sessions for all breeds of cats, Marilynâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s expert advice solves diverse cat behavior problems. Additionally, Marilyn offers seminars and cat behavior classes.
Marilyn and The Cat Coach, LLCsm have received attention in such prominent media outlets as USA Today, Cat Fancy Magazine, MSNBC, San Francisco Chronicle, San Jose Mercury News, Newsday and The Oakland Tribune. She frequently guests on television and radio programs, including KGO Radio, providing valuable tips and insight on how to improve cat behavior.

She is the cat behaviorist for CatChannel.com, the Cat Fancy web site, answering readers questions on a weekly basis. Marilyn also has written for Cat Fancy Magazine, Catnip, the Tufts University journal, Animal Behavior Consulting: Theory and Practice, the IAABC journal, as well as many other publications.

Based in Northern California, Marilyn donates her expertise to the Peninsula Humane Society, which has honored her for her efforts to keep cats from being surrendered unnecessarily due to fixable behavior problems.

To find out more about Marilyn please check her site out: www.thecatcoach.com

* Certified through the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants.

This forum will be held for one week, between September 14 and September 21.

Thank you Marilyn for joining us again here on TheCatSite.com!

thecatcoach

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am looking foward to answering your multi-cat questions.
Marilyn

krz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am really excited about this forum! Thanks in advance for all of your help and advice.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, is this all going to be one thread, or broken down into individual threads? Because I have a question too, and it's going to be a long one because I have to include all the background.
It would be best to start a new thread.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A great idea for a forum! I will certainly have some questions - I just need a little time to formulate them properly.