Weird Things Your Pets Love To Eat.

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Tama used to love tomatoes and black olives. I thought it was so strange but whenever I was eating either of these he would try to get the food away from me if I didn't give him some.

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Olivie loves cookies, but they have to be home-made cookies that I baked...one time I offered her a store bought cookie and she wanted nothing to do with it.
Hotaru will sometimes eat paper, she also likes bread.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my last cats loved coffee and would sneak some out of my cup via a paw dip when I wasn’t looking. I thought she may have liked the creamer in it until I caught her eating coffee grounds off the counter.

My current cat likes bread, donuts etc, but her absolute go crazy for it is Twinkies. She is usually extremely polite when begging but not when it comes to Twinkies.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats love eating weird things, haha.
Toffee has a sweet tooth and loves things like chocolate and biscuits. He also likes coffee and tried to take coffee grains from a sachet a couple of days ago.

Fudge is a big fan of bread and goes mad for it; I was once eating a bagel and he baffed it out of my hand and ran off with it! He also has tried to eat a tea bag (Toffee and Fudge have a strange habit of trying to eat in-edible items: Toffee has tried to eat tin foil and cupcake cases before) and muesli.

Both love fish, especially salmon, lamb, duck and chicken.

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gwen used to like frozen yogurt. She would also come running whenever I bit into an apple or pear, and would lick all the juice off. In her later years, she developed an intense interest in condensation, and would lick it off any glass of cold liquid.

Juniper will occasionally eat bacon or lunchmeat, but without too much enthusiasm. She also likes cheese and some fish. The only human food item she's ever seemed very interested in was whipped cream.

3sacrowd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My current cats don't seem much interested in human food, but I did have one who liked green peppers off pizza and rice with butter and soy sauce. I found this out both times because the cat was begging, and I tried to show her that she wasn't interested in what I was eating. Wrong on both counts!

3sacrowd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, and my friend's cat Archie practically knocked me out of my seat trying to get a strawberry sorbet popsicle out of my hand

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fenris loves shoes. and cat food. I have to shoo the dog away all the time and resorted to feeding them on the table. as for the cats Artie loves lunch meat and chews on lettuce (Mostly plays) Baby Princess fluffy butt will try anything at least once.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was told that Noka tasted a lighting bug today before I came home from work and she made a yucky face at the taste.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sinbad loves coconuts. He comes begging every time I make coconut milk ice cream, or pull out the coconut oil for baking. The vet says it's fine for him to have little spoonfuls of each of these, so I use them as occasional treats.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Gohan will not try most wet foods, but he will eat his own shedded fur.

Rini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aslan loses his mind over strawberry ice cream. He will literally fling himself at the back of my head until I drop it so he can lick it up. He's been known to knock the spoon out of my hands and just start eating off the spoon.

Crazy Bengal kitty.

Frank123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cali loves Butternut Squash. She also likes corn on the cob. On time I left one on the table with a few kernels left on it an she ended up eating what was left of it.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have 8 cats and they would never ever eat human food. Baxter would sometimes lick salt off potato chips and cashew nuts.

When I was a kid we had a Manx that loved my mothers spaghetti and the turkey we had for Thanksgiving dinner.

kalebkat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kaleb likes sweets. He'll try to eat the melted chocolate on the wrappers, or the wrappers themselves if there's no chocolate on them. And cake. He has eaten lettuce, tomatoes, hummus, cheese, macaroni and cheese, pasta sauce, turkey, chicken, basil, garlic. Though I know garlic is poisonous.

I stopped feeding him human foods when I realized he'd go after our plates. I was worried that the person I live with would feed him too much, or foods that might not be good for him. I think I'll let him have some more human foods when we live by ourselves.

He loves catching bugs and taste testing them. He tried to eat a bee. He has eaten flies, but I get the funny face when he does. He still likes catching them, but tries not to gulp them down.:lol:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Short haired black and white cat brought up a hairball (they're shedding like crazy.)
Before I could grab a towel to clean up, dog says "Nah, bruh, I got this" and scarfed it down.
:barfgreen::barfgreen::barfgreen:
:drool:
:barf:

(...why do they do this when we're preparing to starting dinner prep. Every. Dang. Time.)

cat1967

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat Bibikos likes almost anything I eat but he is crazy for peanuts and chips. He begs for them.