Weird scab

Agirlwholovescats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all! My female cat came from the vet after being spayed and a few days later I saw this very weird round scab. At first I thought it was ringworm.
I'm overwhelmed. A dog with severe kidney failure that requires regular vet visits, the cat needing urgent spaying due to pyometra. Im unsure if I should take her in. I showed a picture to her vet and she didn't seem too concerned. What could this possibly be?

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! Do you have a different vet you can talk to? There's an ultraviolet light test that helps to determine if it is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Agirlwholovescats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! Do you have a different vet you can talk to? There's an ultraviolet light test that helps to determine if it is.
At this moment not possible 😔 we aren't allowed to leave our town. It hasn't passed onto anyone, I have 2 dogs and another cat and none of them got it. Not even 3 people from our household, it doesn't specifically look like ringworm to me ( I've had fungal infections twice, one of them ringworm)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You might try dabbing cooled chamomile tea on it - this tea is anti fungal and anti bacterial.