Weird Question I Was Asked

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ Interesting observation about being a "captive audience".
I think people who make inappropriate personal comments to the opposite sex are likely social introverts with low self-esteem and poor interpersonal relationship skills/experience. Sort of "feral people " so-to-speak They may also have dysfunctional sexual proclivities and feel bold enough to mention things with a stranger whom they often see alone .
Sounds sort of creepy eh ...? Be careful .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kal_shadowsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
~ Interesting observation about being a "captive audience".
I think people who make inappropriate personal comments to the opposite sex are likely social introverts with low self-esteem and poor interpersonal relationship skills/experience. Sort of "feral people " so-to-speak They may also have dysfunctional sexual proclivities and feel bold enough to mention things with a stranger whom they often see alone .
Sounds sort of creepy eh ...? Be careful .
I get the social introverts, my brother is one. He just doesn't do well talking to people he doesn't know. He's the one at the party hanging out with the dog rather than mingle with the other partygoers.

The guy in question usually does come in later in the evening, when business is slower (after 8pm).

I'm not too worried about my own safety for the most part. That guy was creepy as all get out, but for the most part I feel secure here.

Now, if he was hanging around in the lot near closing, I would probably call up the PD and have them come clear the guy off, or call to the bar next door and have some of my regulars come over and give the guy what for. haha

Hopefully though, that is the last I see of the guy. I am inclined to check the video on occasion, to see if he comes in when I'm not here. Maybe thats going overboard, but I like to keep tabs on things that could be potentially dicey.