Weird kitten behavior

Lucifer the unhappy kitte

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
so my kitten, Luci has been acting weird, she's usually this narcissistic demon (hint her name) but currently she's been more cuddly and affectionate. I would like to know what happened to my devil spawn.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
It's still there, buried under big eyes and a cuddly fur coat. 😈
Nothing is weird about it. Kittens evolve and change their behavior as they learn and grow. They go through phases, learn what they can and can't get away with, and even what they can do to get your attention.
Everything sounds normal to me.

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her inner demon is “playing opossum” to throw you off the scent trail.

One day, possibly soon, you’ll wake up to find that her demon has reawakened with a vengeance.

;) ;) ;)

ArtNJ

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittens change behavior patterns pretty quickly, so maybe you'll get lucky.

...or not, as the pessimists above are noting. Still, at some point kittens do calm down and generally start seeking more affection, so even if this is just a preview, thats ok!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she's still there, luci has just got clever and is leading you into a false sense of security. My boy's do this all the time just when you think the nightmare is over BOOM they are jumping on your head at stupid o'clock. Or it could be she's just calmed down as she has gotten older like others have said. She's a witch She's a witch has a very good point. But whatever it is believe me that demon you are so fond of is still there.